Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Unknown atm. A bit bummed about that too. Thought we were past this hardcore special snowflake crap.
    I'm sure everyone who wants to see the last boss will get a chance to do so, whether it's this tier, next tier, or whenever.

The special snowflake stuff is when people want to prevent other people from seeing content or gaining something based on their skill. We don't have any reason to believe that Blizzard will do that here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    Once again blizzard just turns warlocks to crap.. Fuck this game I am done.
    So you are quiting WoW due to some preliminary changes to the class you play? New gaming generation at his best ... hard times to be a game developer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the text on Typhoon is backwards :P and WHOA that's a major nerf to deep freeze... wow. Breaking on the first spell combo is a horrible idea.... guess I'll be moving away from all that haste I just reforged to =/

Quote Originally Posted by vellar View Post
    Lawl just lawl, check your facts go to worldoflogs.com and if you still think your right then yea replace the word "warlock" with "firemage".
    You may want to check again by date. Fire Mages got a sizable nerf a few weeks back that made a great deal of them switch to Frost or Arcane.

EDIT: After looking through there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to sort out anything by date, so that kind of defeats my "advice." Ah well.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-12-22 at 05:47 PM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Unknown atm. A bit bummed about that too. Thought we were past this hardcore special snowflake crap.
    No,the special snowflakes would be those that believe they are entitled to have everything handed to them, simply because they pay the same money as everyone else.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG I cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    No,the special snowflakes would be those that believe they are entitled to have everything handed to them, simply because they pay the same money as everyone else.
    Bitterness aside, that's not the definition. It's called "special snowflake" because you want to be "unique." Even if casuals demanded access to Heroic Elite items they'd still not be "special snowflakes." They'd be "xerox snowflakes."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrim View Post
    Never fear, guys. Blizzard took all our complaints about worthless Justice Points with nothing to spend them on and...

TA DA!

Now you can re-buy ALLLLLL your heirlooms all over again! Yay!

(On a serious note, I really hope there's a way to exchange or "upgrade" them for a fee, the way you trade gear + token for heroic versions)
    They look like exactly the same item with the exception of the new shields. Seems more like the one's you have will now just scale to 85...

must... have.. dino-riders mount.

Yay, more heirlooms to collect! Which sadly will just sit in my bank alt's bank because I have 11 of every class on my server, and there's no way to transfer heirlooms cross-server.

Though I wonder how they'll be acquired. The first heirlooms were bought with what is now honor points and justice points back in wrath, then cata introduced buying them with gold (but gated with guild rep). Will these follow the wrath model, the cata model, or something else?

Lots of new weapons, at any rate, looks like I should start gathering mats for heirloom enchants.

lol, go fuck yourself Blizzard. Upgrade the heirlooms we already own, not implement new ones. Be nice to us at least once.... (unless they change the ones we already have and rename them)

Well frost mage pvp was fun while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Last boss is HC only? By saying last boss do you mean Algalon like or Yogg like?
    Ra-den is only available on Heroic difficulty.

New "Taste of Blood" mechanic... Hmmm

Not complaining, but love the other buffs too..

Getting sick of trolls.

As per normal... Priest tiers look like garbage.
    Yay i get god damn bells and candles on my helm and shoulders... seroiusly.... candles...
    Not to mention the nice large bell above my head on the helm. DING DING FRESH MEAT ON THE MENU BOYS. What a waste of time.
    The pvp set looks only slightly better but is just boring and lame. Oh minus the massive sun like thing on the pvp helm? WTF?
    A priest set hasnt looked good since the days of ICC and that was only okish.....

Zero buffs to holy....
    Next to no healing pvp things added....

dead class PVE disc and shadow are ok. PVP shadow is ok. Everything else.... worthless. thanks blizz

I was wondering why Genbu wasn't placed as one of the August Celestials. Blizzard is making us fight him!
    Well played Blizzard. Pretty sure most already know but the August Celestials are based off of
    the Universe of the Four Gods.

Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent - Seiryuu of the East (blue dragon)
    Chi'ji, the Red Crane - Suzaku of the South (red phoenix/bird)
    Xu'en, the White Tiger - Byakko of the West (white tiger)

Oddly enough, instead of having a black turtle, Genbu, we got a
    black bull, Nu'ziao. Wouldn't be surprised if in the fight with whatever
    that Genbu looking turtle Nu'ziao came and help and I wouldn't be
    surprised if that turtle use to be one of the August Celestials as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranox View Post
    is it just me or are heirloom weapons 1 hand instead of main hand?
    Blizzard changed most main hand weapons to one hand so that they can be equipped in either hand for transmog purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    teh fabled The Codex of Xerrath.

Deleted
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomg dinosaurs