Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Ah well damn, just as I was approaching 90 :P

But the GoSac nerf, 5% isn't alllll that bad, is it? I mean, 5% of 130k is only 6500.
    Still annoying but yes It's not too bad; Now the blood fear nerf THAT'S bad haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... soul leech has been made even more useless, blood fear is a total joke now, sacrificial pact nerfed by 50%...
    Grimoire of sacrifice also nerfed for demonology, even tough it's the worst choice for demo...

1 fear on being attacked for 20% of our health and a 30 second cooldown, you have to mentally retarded to still take blood fear if it goes live.

I really wonder what drugs they on...
    Last edited by Nicola; 2012-12-22 at 03:21 AM.

really hope they make the 4th shard/ember baseline. if not, WTF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    really hope they make the 4th shard/ember baseline. if not, WTF
    Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it wouldn't become baseline... Since xelnath got fired I haven't really seen anything positive happen to us.

With Xelnath gone our future is looking very bleak. I don't think much of the dev's understand warlocks close to how he did.

Atleast im having fun tanking 5mans on my fresh 90 dk so theres that.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    Glyph of Drain Life Increases the healing of your Drain Life by 30%.
    Glyph of Ember Tap Increases the healing of your Ember Tap by 50%.

Does this mean that 4 shards and embers will become baseline?
    Won't know until official notes come out. Also, not all the notes are datamineable.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    These are to do with the warlock only quests with the warlock only Faction (check your warlock's rep tab on WOW armory isnt already on there 500/3000 Neutral), Akama's Trust. You do some kick ass quests in black temple and get green fire. It was planned to be released with 5.1 but they delayed it to 5.2
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    With Xelnath gone our future is looking very bleak. I don't think much of the dev's understand warlocks close to how he did.

Atleast im having fun tanking 5mans on my fresh 90 dk so theres that.
    You mean the guy who argued our 15% extra health compensates not having 15% damage reduction? I'm not sure he understood much about our PvP issues either.

Lol, they really love nerfing warlocks to the ground.
    Time to stop paying my subscription again like I did in cataclysm.
    I'll just wait until the patch goes live.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    Warlock generally have the better looking tiers. I still maintain the theory that mages stole our tier in tier 11.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Warlock generally have the better looking tiers. I still maintain the theory that mages stole our tier in tier 11.
    They absolutely did. Though, to be fair, mage T15 looks incredible as well.

If Shards and Embers don't go to 4 baseliine I foresee many people going demo. Right now demo doesn't seem to be getting the nerf bat like the other specs. I'm interested to see how high the Soul Leech shield will stack. If it's a rolling 15 sec window we will have a chance to build up some big shields in prep for a large hit. It won't be as useful on fights with consistent incoming damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    Lol, they really love nerfing warlocks to the ground.
    Time to stop paying my subscription again like I did in cataclysm.
    I'll just wait until the patch goes live.
    Pretty ironic considering your signature. Just sayin'.

OnT: Blood Fear is a joke, and I'm 100% sure it won't stay like that. This isn't a "play style" thing, this talent is so worthless you'd have to be retarded to even consider taking it. 1 instant Fear on melee hit, on a 30 second cooldown and it costs 20% of your HP (And it replaces your baseline Fear). Who the hell thought this was a solid talent? I'd rather take Improved Distract as a Rogue, over this as a Warlock.
    Last edited by Coronius; 2012-12-22 at 04:32 AM.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    priest has some nice boobs there , brb rerolling ! xD

So why exactly was the blanket component of spell lock taken from us but not from any other class (i.e. counterspell)? Blood Fear is a complete joke now; I guess roll with UW and go double dps trinkets (pop + proc) for pvp. Looks like we go back to being a complete joke 1v1. I won't be surprised if we go back to 3 shards/embers maximum which is an unwarranted dps/burst nerf. On a positive note, Destro seems to be even better at survival than it is now (and it's already the most survivable of the 3 specs) with a buffed embertap and a glyphed drain life.

It would be nice if melee interrupts got increased a little bit, if Blizz is really looking for casters to cast again, because otherwise it's just completely frustrating being harrassed by a melee and having to juke interrupts every 10s.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we have one PTR cycle where the majority of forum posts don't consist of whining and threatening to cancel subscriptions?

Warlocks could be nerfed by a pretty substantial amount, and STILL be ahead of most other classes. We're pretty ridiculously strong right now, and we should be grateful for that.

Xelnath was a great developer for Warlocks, but he "was" biased, and the dev team has made it clear that what they're aiming for is balance over favoritism. I'll take the toys we have now, do my green fire quests, roll around in tier 15 and love every minute of it.

Warlocks will be just fine.

PTR hasn't even gone live yet.

Patch won't be for another 2 to 3 months.

Chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Can we have one PTR cycle where the majority of forum posts don't consist of whining and threatening to cancel subscriptions?

Warlocks could be nerfed by a pretty substantial amount, and STILL be ahead of most other classes. We're pretty ridiculously strong right now, and we should be grateful for that.

Xelnath was a great developer for Warlocks, but he "was" biased, and the dev team has made it clear that what they're aiming for is balance over favoritism. I'll take the toys we have now, do my green fire quests, roll around in tier 15 and love every minute of it.

Chill out.
    If you haven't noticed already, this thread is for speculation and discussing the information we have available. While I agree that threatening to cancel one's subscription is unnecessary, discussion is not.

I couldn't disagree with you more about Warlocks being "ridiculously strong", but overpowered or not, you'll have to admit that this is a lot of stuff to take in at once. Pretty much everyone expected GoSac and Blood Fear to be nerfed, but I can't see the reason for nerfing Soul Leech.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post

Chill out.
    can't really tell people to chill out, I mean that's just the reaction everyone gets when something they like gets changed and the changes look like they're for the worse. I agree that there is still alot of time before this patch goes live..alot more time, but from past experience unless an ability is looking op blizz most likely will keeps it staying pretty much the same.

as for the locks still being ahead of other classes in pvp even after these nerfs I completely disagree, and don't understand where you get that from. especially considering the buffs they're trying to give the underpowered classes for pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    can't really tell people to chill out, I mean that's just the reaction everyone gets when something they like gets changed and the changes look like they're for the worse. I agree that there is still alot of time before this patch goes live..alot more time, but from past experience unless an ability is looking op blizz most likely will keeps it staying pretty much the same.

as for the locks still being ahead of other classes in pvp even after these nerfs I completely disagree, and don't understand where you get that from. especially considering the buffs they're trying to give the underpowered classes for pvp.
    I was never talking about PvP, sorry.