Thread: Nerf

Deleted

Nerf

right so with the current nerfs the only thing that really hurt warriors is the shockwave nerfs but crying about it here does nothing.

warriors have had many nerfs ever since 5.0.5 release but i have seen close to no wow forum posts about it. warriors have to make themself heard. i can't speak for US forums but on EU there arent any about shockwave nerf.

i'd be fine with a 30 sec shockwave. i mean afterall it has a chance of missing. but after tye patch we have to get used to 40 sec cd unless e start QQ'ing. cuz it looks like thats the only way to go.

for the second wind nerf it was a 33% nerf, it was needed cuz off ppl kiting and cmping def stance but it could've been changed in another way like make it heal for 2% after u reach 50%.

i cannot post on wow forums cuz i got banned for bumping my thread which i didnt know was agsidt the rules but let me know if those suggestions were any good.

AFAIK, Second Wind is already at 2% on live but in PVP only, the nerf now affect PVE too.

As for Shockwave, what they did is pretty much the best way to nerf it imo, it's obvious that a 4sec stun every 20sec was too good against 1 or 2 targets. You still have your 20sec cooldown but only if you hit 3 or more target which is fine.

Oh and, true Warriors don't cry or complain, they take the hit and adjust their strategy.
    Last edited by Warrax; 2012-12-28 at 11:56 PM.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Warrax View Post
    AFAIK, Second Wind is already at 2% on live but in PVP only, the nerf now affect PVE too.

As for Shockwave, what they did is pretty much the best way to nerf it imo, it's obvious that a 4sec stun every 20sec was too good against 1 or 2 targets. You still have your 20sec cooldown but only if you hit 3 or more target which is fine.

Oh and, true Warriors don't cry or complain, they take the hit and adjust their strategy.
    No, it's not. Shockwave isn't necessarily the easiest ability to hit, and if one of those three targets moves just a bit over then you're screwed.