Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Storm, Earth and Fire!

Hey there little Monks, I have a gift for you: http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=137639

It's not guaranteed now so don't get your hopes up too much in case it doesn't make it in.

Omg if this ability goes live I'm going to need new underwear. Not just its effect, but finally an ability that I can macro with "MULTIFORM"
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    This would be so awesome!

ahah good old pandaren ultimate in dota ? want.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    ahah good old pandaren ultimate in dota ? want.
    Or Chen Stormstouts ability in WC3.

Deleted
    An...an iconic ability that fixes our lack of cleave?

Hold me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Or Chen Stormstouts ability in WC3.
    Yeah exactly, since Dota (1 at least) is totally related to W3.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 03:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post

Hold me.
    Why are you assuming its cleaving ? Just curious.

Dear lord, i hope this goes live

Hold me.
    Unless I'm reading wrong or any summons must attack different targets, I see that ability as a DPS increase even on single target.

Deleted
    Why are you assuming its cleaving ? Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    Unless I'm reading wrong or any summons must attack different targets, I see that ability as a DPS increase even on single target.
    Just a hunch. I mean, the ability seems a tad overpowered Single Target for a start (100% Increase vs -20% decrease), and the fact that it has all this "Attack their target" and "Until their target dies" makes me think it's intended that you cast it on a target you want to cleave on and the expense of reducing your single target damage.

Yeah if this isn't cleave damage, why would anyone not have this up at all times?
    Cleave damage is something WW monks are lacking in isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Yeah if this isn't cleave damage, why would anyone not have this up at all times?
    Cleave damage is something WW monks are lacking in isn't it?
    Pretty much what I was thinking.

And yes, they do. Our only Cleave Ability is Xuen, a 3 minute cooldown.

It's not technically a cleave. The clones will attack a target even if it's on the other side of the room.

Well thats awesome then ! Fingers crossed.

Well thats awesome then ! Fingers crossed.
    Seriously. I want to use this is bgs so bad. Apply pressure to 3 different people at once? Summon both clones on the Fc while I lock down his healer? Thank you. lol

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i was said to learn that they didnt try and implement chens ultimate in some form with the pandas. good to see they might be doing it now

While that sounds really awesome, I can't imagine they'd let it hit even the PTR before severely weakening it. Sacrifice 20% of your damage to do 160% damage? Another 20 to do 240%? Another 20 to do 160% again because why not? (<- noob check) And they last until the target is dead? Like an entire 10 minute boss battle?

Seriously though, even if Windwalker had no other changes, this would single-handedly make them the strongest DPS class in the game. Mistweaver would have the Eminence of a Disc Priest on Captain Cookie. Brewmaster would never lose threat to anyone. Not even another tank.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    While that sounds really awesome, I can't imagine they'd let it hit even the PTR before severely weakening it. Sacrifice 20% of your damage to do 160% damage? Another 20 to do 240%? Another 20 to do 160% again because why not? (<- noob check) And they last until the target is dead? Like an entire 10 minute boss battle?

Seriously though, even if Windwalker had no other changes, this would single-handedly make them the strongest DPS class in the game. Mistweaver would have the Eminence of a Disc Priest on Captain Cookie. Brewmaster would never lose threat to anyone. Not even another tank.
    If this does make it into game, I'd bet on the spirits being unable to deal damage to the same target as you, and for it probably to be weakened too. It seriously just looks like a cleave ability to me, something WW is sorely lacking.

Hold me.
    My thoughts exactly.

I like that it states the summoned adds fixate their target till the target dies but like others have said it needs a numbers tuning. Overall fixes cleave and its an iconic spell. So who blew ghostcrawler to get this added to the game?