Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

5.2 raid probably has 13 bosses.

According to the achievements on the front of mmo, i count 13 boss achievements in the new raid. Not bad blizzard... not bad.

Pandaria Raid
    Dungeons & Raids
    Cretaceous Collector (New) Defeat Horridon in Throne of Thunder without killing any Zandalari Dinomancers.
    Forgotten Depths (New) Defeat the bosses in the ancient caverns beneath the Throne of Thunder.
    Genetically Unmodified Organism (New) Defeat Primordius in Throne of Thunder without any player absorbing a Mutagenic Pool.
    Heroic: Council of Elders (New) Defeat the Council of Elders in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Dark Animus (New) Defeat the Dark Animus in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Durumu the Forgotten (New) Defeat Durumu the Forgotten in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Horridon (New) Defeat Horridon in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Iron Qon (New) Defeat Iron Qon in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Ji-kun (New) Defeat Ji-kun in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Jin'rokh tbe Breaker (New) Defeat Jin'rokh the Breaker in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Lei Shen (New) Defeat Lei Shen in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Megaera (New) Defeat Megaera in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Primordius (New) Defeat Primordius in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Ra-den (New) Defeat Ra-den in Throne of Thunder.
    Heroic: Tortos (New) Defeat Tortos in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Heroic: Twin Consorts (New) Defeat the Twin Consorts in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Last Stand of the Zandalari (New) Defeat the bosses occupying the ruins at the entrance to the Throne of Thunder.
    Praise the Sun! (New) Defeat Nalak, the Storm Lord, in the Lightning Isle.

Ulduar 2.0? Hoping for an Algalon-esque boss too.

Deleted
    Hmm, I wonder how it will coincide alongside the new raids. By that I mean will it make the current tier's gear completely redundant or try to exist alongside them?

They said there would be more world bosses as well, so expect at least one more of those in 5.2

Deleted
    Nalak, the Storm Lord would be the world boss? Taking it to 14.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Hmm, I wonder how it will coincide alongside the new raids. By that I mean will it make the current tier's gear completely redundant or try to exist alongside them?
    I'm fairly confident Blizzard said that the older tiers are going to stay relevant, now that we also have LFR. For example, no new 5 mans to gear you up, meaning you need to do MSV to get into Heart of Fear, and Heart of Fear/Terrace to get into the Throne of Thunder.

Deleted
    13 bosses sounds amazing! Looking forward to hearing more info next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be 12 and one world boss.

I'm not sure why so many people think this new raid is going to be Ulduar 2.0. What is the reason behind thinking this? The picture sure doesn't seem like any proof, that's for sure. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    World bosses don't have achievements for heroic mode.....or have a heroic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I'm not sure why so many people think this new raid is going to be Ulduar 2.0. What is the reason behind thinking this? The picture sure doesn't seem like any proof, that's for sure. lol.
    Because Blizzard keeps referring Ulduar when they talk about the raid for 5.2. Saying it's like Ulduar.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

and trolls.... lots of trolls!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I'm fairly confident Blizzard said that the older tiers are going to stay relevant, now that we also have LFR. For example, no new 5 mans to gear you up, meaning you need to do MSV to get into Heart of Fear, and Heart of Fear/Terrace to get into the Throne of Thunder.
    That would be pretty nice. I always liked having a sense of progression. No doubt the LFR version will be much easier but that doesn't bother me if they leave the normal modes alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    World bosses don't have achievements for heroic mode.....or have a heroic mode.
    Praise the Sun! (New) Defeat Nalak, the Storm Lord, in the Lightning Isle.
    This one didn't have a heroic version.

Edit: I'll be, guess that's on top of the other thirteen. I should have taken the time to count them earlier :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Because thats what Blizzard hinted at.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Ulduar 2.0? Hoping for an Algalon-esque boss too.
    Oh hes in there look at ''Ra'dan'' it only says HEROIC and not normal.

Nalak, the Storm Lord is the new world boss. There are 13 Heroic Achievements bosses unless they're going to have a world boss with a hard mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one didn't have a heroic version.
    Pandaria Raid
    Dungeons & Raids
    Cretaceous Collector (New) Defeat Horridon in Throne of Thunder without killing any Zandalari Dinomancers.
    Forgotten Depths (New) Defeat the bosses in the ancient caverns beneath the Throne of Thunder.
    Genetically Unmodified Organism (New) Defeat Primordius in Throne of Thunder without any player absorbing a Mutagenic Pool.
    1.Heroic: Council of Elders (New) Defeat the Council of Elders in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    2.Heroic: Dark Animus (New) Defeat the Dark Animus in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    3.Heroic: Durumu the Forgotten (New) Defeat Durumu the Forgotten in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    4.Heroic: Horridon (New) Defeat Horridon in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    5.Heroic: Iron Qon (New) Defeat Iron Qon in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    6.Heroic: Ji-kun (New) Defeat Ji-kun in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    7.Heroic: Jin'rokh tbe Breaker (New) Defeat Jin'rokh the Breaker in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    8.Heroic: Lei Shen (New) Defeat Lei Shen in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    9.Heroic: Megaera (New) Defeat Megaera in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    10.Heroic: Primordius (New) Defeat Primordius in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    11.Heroic: Ra-den (New) Defeat Ra-den in Throne of Thunder.
    12.Heroic: Tortos (New) Defeat Tortos in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    13.Heroic: Twin Consorts (New) Defeat the Twin Consorts in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    Last Stand of the Zandalari (New) Defeat the bosses occupying the ruins at the entrance to the Throne of Thunder.
    WORLD}Praise the Sun! (New) Defeat Nalak, the Storm Lord, in the Lightning Isle.

Is what im guessing.

Too many bosses

They really should of split it into 2 different raids ones being troll one mogu.

Especially seeing as nearly every raid boss so far is about 7-10+mins a fight

15+ Year Old Account
    Would be a lot easier if you stop copying everything and seperate what you are trying to show us It's like writing the alphabet but you only want us to see part of it.

Wait...so would this make the largest raid in terms of bosses?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing