Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still want them to remove the shared cooldown of our Shocks...and maybe at least think of an ability like Shadowform or Moonkinform (+10% damage, -15% damage taken) for Elemental.

Other than that...I'm loving all of the changes apart from the new Glyph of Flame Shock...just seems useless to me, and should be baked into the ability if it's going to be that low. Elemental's already Glyph locked as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I doubt the change to Unleashed Fury will bring it up to par with Elemental Blast for Ele. 10% damage bonus to Lava Burst seems miniscule, would like to see that moved to maybe 25%.
    Well it's making it more attractive now to use this vs certain comps in pvp as a trade off for imbue dancing. but you are probably right that the numbers are not balanced yet. But the fact that they added LvB again to UF shows they understand the issue.

These just came out on the Wow web site itself looks like we missed the Primal Elementals buff, and the glyph heals for 50% not 30% Awesome!!!

Elemental Mastery now has a 1 minute cooldown (was 2 minutes).

Shamanistic Rage is now available to Elemental Shamans as well as Enhancement Shamans.

Conductivity no longer requires that the target be within the area of effect of Healing Rain.

Ancestral Swiftness now increases spell haste by 5% and melee haste by 10% (was 5%/5%).

Glyph of Purge now adds a 6 second cooldown to Purge.

Stone Bulwark Totem now absorbs 25% more damage.

Unleashed Fury Flametongue now increases Lightning Bolt damage by 20% (was 30%), and Lava Burst damage by 10% (was 0%).

Primal Earth Elemental and Primal Fire Elemental now deal 20% more damage.

Elemental Blast now has a chance to increase the caster's Agility for Enhancement Shamans.

Glyph of Flame has been redesigned. This glyph now causes the Shaman to heal for 50% of the damage dealt by Flame Shock.

Flame Shock's duration has been increased by 25%.
    Last edited by Viperk8b; 2012-12-22 at 05:42 AM.

Okay so from what my mind is piecing together Enhancement's burst is now going to be otherworldly strong since it looks to me as if EM and Primal Elemental are the talents of choice for 5.2.

That Primal Ele buff is crazy.

The buff to Primal Elementalist coupled with the decreased cooldown on Elemental Mastery with Haste > Mastery reforging, will probably result in higher DPS than running EoE / UF. It's all speculation at this point, however it's very very interesting to say the least. It's good to see that blizzard is actively trying to equalize the talents so it's not such a clear cut decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Cishir View Post
    Okay so from what my mind is piecing together Enhancement's burst is now going to be otherworldly strong since it looks to me as if EM and Primal Elemental are the talents of choice for 5.2.

That Primal Ele buff is crazy.
    Yeah Enhancement burst is going to be stupidly strong, I'm generally top 3 in burst damage when running EoE / UF.
    Last edited by Glyphtics; 2012-12-22 at 06:19 AM.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

the one thing im happy about is that they are working to balance them to make it more of a choice by buffing the other two rather then nerfing the clear choice.

Deleted
    Sooooooo patch notes day ... I feel like im opening my Xmas presents!

First off, ZAMAGAWD DINOS AND TROLL RAIDS F--- YEAH!

Conductivity is starting to feel stronger compared to Ancestral Guidance right now as Enhancement in raids if not for the 5 x MSW and the fact it is on the GCD;

Flame Shock glyph redesign = Free glyph slot although in AOE situations I will be getting really high amounts of passive healing;

Grats Elemental brothers for winning a survival CD, well deserved;

Glyph of Purge might aswell dispell everything but add a CD to it like someone pointed out earlier;

Not sad about Unleashed Fury nerf for LB but EB sounds clunkyer than our AOE system;

SBT totem buff, meh im only surprised they dont buff Nature's Guardian;

Now for the real stuff:

Primal Fire Elemental buffed +20%!!!

Elemental Mastery 1m CD same duration and effect!!

the world truly has ended for other classes ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

Blizzard is trolling us....

Windwalker
    New Level 75 Ability: Storm, Earth and Fire :|
    Last edited by mmoc7d8146013b; 2012-12-22 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Blizzard is trolling us....

Windwalker
    New Level 75 Ability: Storm, Earth and Fire :|
    Monks had that ability in WC3

Deleted
    That's a great start!! PM + EM + FS buffs <3

Some extra minor changes I would like to see:
    -Glyph of Unleashed Lighting: remove the 5% cast increase.
    -Small addition to Lava Burst: renews the duration of flame shock on target by 2 sec.

But anyway I'm really happy that Blizz finally gave us some buffs.

now for ele some silence protection or disspel as they intend with dispel protection isnt working as locks an spriests still have it

AND nature guardian buf for pasive 5-10% dm reduction and it should work like battlematers trinket so it shouldnt kill you had few deaths in arena due i lost those 90k health when i was below that

Insta dispel on Stone Bulwark still sucks. I'll stick with nature's guardian. Plus astral shift still blows (40% LOL).

Deleted
    The flameshock glyph might be interesting for enhancement during heavy aoe phases as you spread your flameshock all around..

Things are looking really good for changes considering these are only data mined things. I would like to see the duration of astral shift uppded tho, it feels like it falls off before it even does anything.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    What's up with Enh gaining Agility procs but Ele not gaining Int procs from Ele Blast? As if Enh wasn't already ahead enough of Ele. Ele needs a flat 20% damage increase.

it could get 5% fore ele buff but it was already our top talent in that tier

New PTR up yet? I wanna play with some new toys.

I'm pleasantly surprised and excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Things are looking really good for changes considering these are only data mined things. I would like to see the duration of astral shift uppded tho, it feels like it falls off before it even does anything.
    The ones I Posted were official notes.

dont get ur hopes up as ptr isnt even up and more changes will ahead

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they can do ANYTHING to the other two talents, HTT will still be a better choice for a LOT of fights, nearly all.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.