Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    You seem to be under the assumption that I don't, and will not, continue to main my warrior. And where in what I said previously leads you to believe I didn't touch my warrior in Cata? More like, I didn't PvP at all in Cata, still remains my warrior was the only character I played. But okay. And I'm here because, again, all you are focused on is that one class got nerfed. Can you honestly back up any claim that warriors will be crap in 5.2? Or are you just going to keep pointing to what was taken from us?
    again why do you keep responding to me "when you said you would stop" every time i make a post?hell my first post in this thread was not to you,but you showed up again,right?

show me the proof where im wrong.i told you over and over again blizz over nerfs and over buffs classes all the time,and you tell me im wrong.i also told you "more then once" that blizz is slowly nerfs/removes all the new utility warriors got in mop,but you say they are not.i told you that warriors will be left as a cd stacking burst class and once thats nerfed we will be cata bad again,but you say thats not happening.this is nothing new,its been going on for years and years,why cant you see that?my proof is the past of this game.go back look at how blizz "balances" this game.if you cant admit to that then you do not know anything about wow.when did you start playing?were you a warth or cata baby?

"Can you honestly back up any claim that warriors will be crap in 5.2? Or are you just going to keep pointing to what was taken from us?"
    like i said my proof is the game past and its easy to see.also i never said warriors will suck in 5.2.i said 5.3 is where blizz will over nerf us because there nothing left to be nerfed.you are a FOTMRR and you know it,you said yourself you did not pvp in cata.so you been pvpign for what 3 months now?wow you must be a pro at it .and yes any warrior worth a dam can sit here and tell you all the talents/abilities that have been taken from us.but you dont give a shit,you think it fine rogues and monks got the warrior "heroic throw silence: because you claim they need the help.why was hamstring root removed? shock wave you say?but that been nerfed and must be talented if we want it.

i could go on and on with that list but (You cannot comprehend it" so have fun,hey what word rimes with bowl?why did you not answer my questions about cata pvp?warrior were at the bottom for how long and rogue were #1.mop been out for a few months and we been nerfed left and right and rogues are already getting buff up the ass.where was the help for warriors in cata?can you answer that for me?thats how you can prove me wrong-just tell me why warriors were lef tto rot as the worst pvp class in game for so long without one buff.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    again why do you keep responding to me "when you said you would stop" every time i make a post?hell my first post in this thread was not to you,but you showed up again,right?

show me the proof where im wrong.i told you over and over again blizz over nerfs and over buffs classes all the time,and you tell me im wrong.i also told you "more then once" that blizz is slowly nerfs/removes all the new utility warriors got in mop,but you say they are not.i told you that warriors will be left as a cd stacking burst class and once thats nerfed we will be cata bad again,but you say thats not happening.this is nothing new,its been going on for years and years,why cant you see that?my proof is the past of this game.go back look at how blizz "balances" this game.if you cant admit to that then you do not know anything about wow.when did you start playing?were you a warth or cata baby?

"Can you honestly back up any claim that warriors will be crap in 5.2? Or are you just going to keep pointing to what was taken from us?"
    like i said my proof is the game past and its easy to see.also i never said warriors will suck in 5.2.i said 5.3 is where blizz will over nerf us because there nothing left to be nerfed.you are a FOTMRR and you know it,you said yourself you did not pvp in cata.so you been pvpign for what 3 months now?wow you must be a pro at it .and yes any warrior worth a dam can sit here and tell you all the talents/abilities that have been taken from us.but you dont give a shit,you think it fine rogues and monks got the warrior "heroic throw silence: because you claim they need the help.why was hamstring root removed? shock wave you say?but that been nerfed and must be talented if we want it.

i could go on and on with that list but (You cannot comprehend it" so have fun,hey what word rimes with bowl?why did you not answer my questions about cata pvp?warrior were at the bottom for how long and rogue were #1.mop been out for a few months and we been nerfed left and right and rogues are already getting buff up the ass.where was the help for warriors in cata?can you answer that for me?thats how you can prove me wrong-just tell me why warriors were lef tto rot as the worst pvp class in game for so long without one buff.
    I keep responding because you still can't pull your head out of the sand and look at everything. You are still only focused on what was taken, not balance. You aren't concerned with anything but actual nerfs, not why they happened. You aren't worried about balance. And hey, guess what, someone always has to be the worst. Yes, it sucked in Cata. But you are so insanely ignorant if you think I've rerolled once since Wrath...

And I choose to respond to you because you represent the type of moronic expectations players have when they are only ever worried about their one class being OP. You have never, once, discussed balance. You have never, once, since MoP launched, or even before, been happy with what Blizzard has done with warriors. You are never going to be happy until they are top of the mountain by a significant margin. Even when warriors were overpowered during MoP launch you still QQ'd about them... You, quite simply, cannot be pleased.

I'm not sure where you have been, but I've never felt underpowered once during MoP. And I'm not going to in 5.2 either. Your responses to my posts are the reason I said I was done replying to you, as if you take the time to re-read everything I have posted, you will see you have dodged everything I've brought up as a point to you or re-worded and misunderstood just about everything I've said.

You're response to my discussion about why Arena Junkies isn't a good place for unbiased discussion proves that you have no common sense, and lack reading comprehension. Not to mention a basic knowledge of human nature...

The fact that 8 pages later you are still concerned only with what was taken and not balance proves that you have no desire for balance, and only wish to be OP. You are like a child who had candy taken from him because he was eating his mouth rotten.

You think you know about me as a player, claiming I must be a re-roller and whatnot. Wrong, again, on so many levels. Baseless assumptions get you nowhere.

You think that 2 seasons out of 11 of warriors being bottom barrel gives you a right to QQ endlessly, which it doesn't. As stated above, someone has to be the worst for someone else to be the best. This game will never be 100% balanced, but we can all hope for them to get it close. Well, we can all hope for this, besides you.

If Blizzard has this history of overbuffing and overnerfing, don't you think it will eventually fall one way or the other to affect the warrior, too? In other words, buffs happen, nerfs happen. Focus on whether or not we will be broken by this. Can't walk forward while always staring behind you. It's like Cataclysm jaded you. Get over it.

Do you use any common sense before you butcher my eyes with your nonsensical posts?
    Last edited by Redlikemyrage; 2013-01-05 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    I keep responding because you still can't pull your head out of the sand and look at everything. You are still only focused on what was taken, not balance. You aren't concerned with anything but actual nerfs, not why they happened. You aren't worried about balance. And hey, guess what, someone always has to be the worst. Yes, it sucked in Cata. But you are so insanely ignorant if you think I've rerolled once since Wrath...

And I choose to respond to you because you represent the type of moronic expectations players have when they are only ever worried about their one class being OP. You have never, once, discussed balance. You have never, once, since MoP launched, or even before, been happy with what Blizzard has done with warriors. You are never going to be happy until they are top of the mountain by a significant margin. Even when warriors were overpowered during MoP launch you still QQ'd about them... You, quite simply, cannot be pleased.

I'm not sure where you have been, but I've never felt underpowered once during MoP. And I'm not going to in 5.2 either. Your responses to my posts are the reason I said I was done replying to you, as if you take the time to re-read everything I have posted, you will see you have dodged everything I've brought up as a point to you or re-worded and misunderstood just about everything I've said.

You're response to my discussion about why Arena Junkies isn't a good place for unbiased discussion proves that you have no common sense, and lack reading comprehension. Not to mention a basic knowledge of human nature...

The fact that 8 pages later you are still concerned only with what was taken and not balance proves that you have no desire for balance, and only wish to be OP. You are like a child who had candy taken from him because he was eating his mouth rotten.

You think you know about me as a player, claiming I must be a re-roller and whatnot. Wrong, again, on so many levels. Baseless assumptions get you nowhere.

You think that 2 seasons out of 11 of warriors being bottom barrel gives you a right to QQ endlessly, which it doesn't. As stated above, someone has to be the worst for someone else to be the best. This game will never be 100% balanced, but we can all hope for them to get it close. Well, we can all hope for this, besides you.

If Blizzard has this history of overbuffing and overnerfing, don't you think it will eventually fall one way or the other to affect the warrior, too? In other words, buffs happen, nerfs happen. Focus on whether or not we will be broken by this. Can't walk forward while always staring behind you. It's like Cataclysm jaded you. Get over it.

Do you use any common sense before you butcher my eyes with your nonsensical posts?
    its sad that you think your right and call me out on things that i never said lol@ you.did i start this thread?no.what did i give my thoughts and backed it up and gave examples of how classes have been over-buffed and over nerfed since wow started.i ask you tell me why warriors were left so weak the last few season of cata and all you got to say is,hay someones got to be at the bottom,lmfao. where is the balance your talking about?how did warriors end you so weak in cata?thats right they got over nerfed,correct?our cant you agree to that?if you do then everything you said is on big joke,beascue thats proves me right.class do get over buffed and over nerfed,rogues and monks this coming patch.

why did you not answer what i asked you about d-stance?you said warriors meed to stabnce dance and there no need to macro/key bind beacsue its not cata any more.so tell me why should warriors not be allowed to sit in d-stance?it reduces damage at the cost of less rage,how is that broken?is a warriors defense fuckign stance right?so its doing what its supposed to do.

all i here out of your mouth is you think this and you think that so your wrong.why is it ok for your to give input but not for me?when the game has shown and proved what im saying to be true.= classes get over buffed and over nerfed and warriors get over nerfed more then any other class.

why cant i talked about everything that been taken away from warriors?what i said has been taken is true and its facts,but you cant get that threw your head right?i said some of the nerfs were needed did i not?but you seem to skip over that because you think its fun to talk shit,and thats all your doing.you cant give straight answers to anyhting i asked.why did hamstring s root get removed?i asked you that before "shock wave".why do you think pummel got nerfed? "increased cd".maybe just maybe blizz balanced pummel around herioc throw glyph?but thats now gone,so warrior end up with a fuckign nerfed pummel.in a game that has more instance casts,immunites,cc,and slows then every before.your so one sided you try and say that HL glyph nerf was needed,lmfao.guess what its blizz made the talent do damage but you seem to think thats its only a gap closer.why does the "HL" have such restricted pathing on it still?you never answered that either.

just sit back and continue to say dumb comments.you have not proved a word of what i have said to be wrong,yet you continue to sit there and run your mouth.you keep telling me im wrong when i say blizz over-nerfs a talent like HL or BS and makes it worthless and never fixes or "unnerfs" it again.tell me why that is?tell me why classes that were on top of cata pvp for so long are already getting buffs while the worst pvp class"warrior" the last few seasons of cata get nerfed left and right and it only been a few months.where is the balance?TFB was a needed nerf like i already stated.2nd wind was not only bad pvpers cried about it.do you think fear still needed a nerf now that SHock waves been nerfed?=no but it will stay nerfed right?i said this shit to you before and you just keep right on talking shit.

so you said you have not re-rolled since wrath?let me guess you played a ret or dk during that time?
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-05 at 09:08 PM.

OH NOES, I CAN'T DUAL WIELD STAVES AND POLEARMS ANYMORE?

Anyways, the Heroic Leap nerf sucks, but other than that its no big deal for us Fury Warriors in PvE.

Ah, always good old meatheat, with his negativity all over the flame. Cry me a river, jesus. Did you ever post something that wasnt about whining about some form of warrior nerf ?

Anyway, I think Warrior will still be fine after 5.2. The scaling is so good, especially as fury.

The Heroic Leap nerf is not to be taken lightly. During this week's H Feng kill it was 8.2% of my damage so on a similar fight with periodic AoE we would be losing a lot of potential DPS (up to 4%).

From a game design perspective I understand why the made the change though. Heroic Leap was turning into primarily a damage cooldown rather than a movement one.
    Chapterhouse#1107
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Chapterhouse View Post
    The Heroic Leap nerf is not to be taken lightly. During this week's H Feng kill it was 8.2% of my damage so on a similar fight with periodic AoE we would be losing a lot of potential DPS (up to 4%).

From a game design perspective I understand why the made the change though. Heroic Leap was turning into primarily a damage cooldown rather than a movement one.
    Yeah, I'm kind of looking forward to dropping it from the PvE rotation, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Was so free and fixed that for you. Activity was ridiculously low and melee teams were camping on high ratings from season start to not get farmed by wizzards on pretty much every not backwater realmpool.
    S8 was an all time high on pvp activity. People haven't been as active in arenas since then or even up until then. When I said every melee I mean EVERY SINGLE MELEE bar none. Arp stacking warriors and ferals and hunters only got more and more arp just like wizards got more haste as the season went on/ICC wings opened. Rets got their glorenzelgs or h bryntrolls to help compete while staying active all season, rogue synergy with the mages was at an all time best while prot warriors were riding the op train with hunters. Enhance shammies were still riding the bursty beast cleave to high ratings throughout the entire season though they did get hit hard by the fact that hunters had so many other equally good comps. TSG of course was king of the mountain and every wizard cleave's worst nightmare. "Everyone was OP" means NO one was OP. Too much burst? Apparently 1/3 of your hp then (which was the highest possible hit you'd ever see) was more damage than 1/2 of your hp now (which you can see from most classes).

Also, any semblance of balance I was looking forward to in 5.2 has been neutered by the fact that ww monks are nearly as overtuned as s5 dks on ptr atm.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-01-06 at 06:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    All I care about really is making arms more PVE viable, which could be done by improving the scaling of the mastery weapon %, increase sweeping strikes % damage to make arms better on AOE fights, or further buffing MS/slam damage.

I understand why they are taking away extra damage on HL, but I don't like it. I enjoyed the added damage if played well. I hope they further reduce the CD to 20 seconds with the glyph to make up for the damage loss, but I really doubt they will. (this would make it line up w/ CS for fury.)

What's the reason all warriors shouldn't have Last Stand in 5.2?

heroic leep nerf is a total bummer man

Quote Originally Posted by DeathbyFrostBomb73 View Post
    What's the reason all warriors shouldn't have Last Stand in 5.2?
    We already have Rallying Cry baseline.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    S8 was an all time high on pvp activity. People haven't been as active in arenas since then or even up until then. When I said every melee I mean EVERY SINGLE MELEE bar none. Arp stacking warriors and ferals and hunters only got more and more arp just like wizards got more haste as the season went on/ICC wings opened. Rets got their glorenzelgs or h bryntrolls to help compete while staying active all season, rogue synergy with the mages was at an all time best while prot warriors were riding the op train with hunters. Enhance shammies were still riding the bursty beast cleave to high ratings throughout the entire season though they did get hit hard by the fact that hunters had so many other equally good comps. TSG of course was king of the mountain and every wizard cleave's worst nightmare. "Everyone was OP" means NO one was OP. Too much burst? Apparently 1/3 of your hp then (which was the highest possible hit you'd ever see) was more damage than 1/2 of your hp now (which you can see from most classes).

Also, any semblance of balance I was looking forward to in 5.2 has been neutered by the fact that ww monks are nearly as overtuned as s5 dks on ptr atm.
    Worth holding out hope that they won't make this mistake again?

Deleted
    Well, they don't think they are mistaken, so there is no reason to hope for something different. They will simply let them be overwhelmingly OP some time, to make their numbers soar in PVP, and then nerf them to a proper level, so they will end up as your average class, with your average population. I suppose they have learnt that they need to make new classes OP in PVP for some time to let a pvp community stablish around them. Any new class they introduce will follow the s5 dk model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Ah, always good old meatheat, with his negativity all over the flame. Cry me a river, jesus. Did you ever post something that wasnt about whining about some form of warrior nerf ?

Anyway, I think Warrior will still be fine after 5.2. The scaling is so good, especially as fury.
    hey look its good old alianthos one of the best warriors to every play wow and he never likes to talk shit.

"Did you ever post something that wasnt about whining about some form of warrior nerf ?"

sure i would love to talk about something else besides warriors nerfs.but let me ask you when the last time warriors got buffed and did not receive any nerfs in a patch?when mop started you said,but thats wrong we got nerfed the day before mop started.and the last 1 1/2 years of cata,we all know wariors got nerf fucked.outside of talking about all that i like to talk about pvp.

let looks at 2nd wind-its going from 3% heal down to 2% below 35% hit points.and battle fatigue still effects atm and still might when the opatch goes live.so 2nd wind could only heal for 1.7% and still be effected by MS effects that would bring it down to what 1.4%?you do not think thats over kill if it goes live?

compare 2nd wind to dk's conversion+ hunters spirit bond 2% 100% uptime at any level of hitpoints. 1.4% 2nd wind sub 35 is to weak in comparison.

"Anyway, I think Warrior will still be fine after 5.2. The scaling is so good, especially as fury"

key words there are I THINK right?you are giving your input,just like i did so why the hate?also since you know it all,you should be aware that warriors do not scale better then any other class.rage has been normalized,we are just like any other class now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Well, they don't think they are mistaken, so there is no reason to hope for something different. They will simply let them be overwhelmingly OP some time, to make their numbers soar in PVP, and then nerf them to a proper level, so they will end up as your average class, with your average population. I suppose they have learnt that they need to make new classes OP in PVP for some time to let a pvp community stablish around them. Any new class they introduce will follow the s5 dk model.
    but but blizz would never over nerf or over buff a class,would they?
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-06 at 09:12 PM.

hey look its good old alianthos one of the best warriors to every play wow and he never likes to talk shit.

"Did you ever post something that wasnt about whining about some form of warrior nerf ?"

sure i would love to talk about something else besides warriors nerfs.but let me ask you when the last time warriors got buffed and did not receive any nerfs in a patch?when mop started you said,but thats wrong we got nerfed the day before mop started.and the last 1 1/2 years of cata,we all know wariors got nerf fucked.outside of talking about all that i like to talk about pvp.

let looks at 2nd wind-its going from 3% heal down to 2% below 35% hit points.and battle fatigue still effects atm and still might when the opatch goes live.so 2nd wind could only heal for 1.7% and still be effected by MS effects that would bring it down to what 1.4%?you do not think thats over kill if it goes live?

compare 2nd wind to dk's conversion+ hunters spirit bond 2% 100% uptime at any level of hitpoints. 1.4% 2nd wind sub 35 is to weak in comparison.

"Anyway, I think Warrior will still be fine after 5.2. The scaling is so good, especially as fury"

key words there are I THINK right?you are giving your input,just like i did so why the hate?also since you know it all,you should be aware that warriors do not scale better then any other class.rage has been normalized,we are just like any other class now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 04:10 PM ----------

but but blizz would never over nerf or over buff a class,would they?
    I think you fail to understand the purpose of a nerf...

Why would the overpower class even need compensation for the nerfs? Blizzard purpose is to bring you down the level of other classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Second wind was over the top with 12k-13k ticks.
    But the nerfs and complaining are killing it.

Since my second wind is ticking for 5.7k/tick before the 5.2 nerfs, I feel like this talent is going to be pretty bad.
    They're nerfing the rage we get from it as well if I recall correctly.

Are any warriors going to be switching to Enraged Regeneration?

Enraged Regeneration provides a 10% heal instantly and a further 10% over the next 10 seconds for 30 rage on a 1 minute cool down.

For PvP. Mostly 3v3 perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I think you fail to understand the purpose of a nerf...

Why would the overpower class even need compensation for the nerfs? Blizzard purpose is to bring you down the level of other classes
    un fuckign real man,tell you what go back and read every post in made in this thread and then come back and tell me where i said warriors did not need a nerf.what im talking about is fucking over nerfing "yes it happens and does happen to warriors".

please tell me what "classes" are blizz trying bring warriors down to?feral,mage?lol or something like rets?but wait pallys got holy o never mind.or how about d-priests or wait they go shadow,never mind.maybe rogues and monks?there being over buffed so blizz should keep warriors at there level is fine by me,right?

its funny you did not say jack shit about my 2nd wind compared to dks' conversion/hunter spirit bond.if they are stronger then 2nd wind "and they will be if the changes go live" is ok ok to cry for them to be nerfed like everyone did with 2nd wind?surely blizz will have to bring them down to warriors healing level right?dks and hunter can have 2% heal with 100% uptime but warriors cant have that at -35% and below,yeah seems fair to me.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    Second wind was over the top with 12k-13k ticks.
    But the nerfs and complaining are killing it.

Since my second wind is ticking for 5.7k/tick before the 5.2 nerfs, I feel like this talent is going to be pretty bad.
    They're nerfing the rage we get from it as well if I recall correctly.

Are any warriors going to be switching to Enraged Regeneration?

Enraged Regeneration provides a 10% heal instantly and a further 10% over the next 10 seconds for 30 rage on a 1 minute cool down.

For PvP. Mostly 3v3 perspective.
    2nd wind was fine it did not effect pve at all.only bad pvpers cried about it because they could not root and lol @ warriors while they 3 shot us any more.i never had a problem killing another warrior with 2nd up.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-07 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    un fuckign real man,tell you what go back and read every post in made in this thread and then come back and tell me where i said warriors did not need a nerf.what im talking about is fucking over nerfing "yes it happens and does happen to warriors".

please tell me what "classes" are blizz trying bring warriors down to?feral,mage?lol or something like rets?but wait pallys got holy o never mind.or how about d-priests or wait they go shadow,never mind.maybe rogues and monks?there being over buffed so blizz should keep warriors at there level is fine by me,right?

its funny you did not say jack shit about my 2nd wind compared to dks' conversion/hunter spirit bond.if they are stronger then 2nd wind "and they will be if the changes go live" is ok ok to cry for them to be nerfed like everyone did with 2nd wind?surely blizz will have to bring them down to warriors healing level right?dks and hunter can have 2% heal with 100% uptime but warriors cant have that at -35% and below,yeah seems fair to me.

2nd wind was fine it did not effect pve at all.only bad pvpers cried about it because they could not root and lol @ warriors while they 3 shot us any more.i never had a problem killing another warrior with 2nd up.

Never had this problem either, I soloed a warrior that was at 95% vs my 30% when we were the last ones standing in a 3s game last night. Obviously this could be a L2play issue for the other warrior, but still.

I DO NOT see how 6k ticks are over powered, the fact that the most recent Q/A says this just makes me slam my face on my desk every time I read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Agreed here. But as usual, you are just looking at the concern of being overnerfed. Is it a legitimate concern? Yes, of course. Is there anything any of us can do about it? No. Because if it isn't warriors being overnerfed or overbuffed, it someone else. Stop looking so far down the road. Multiple people have said that they believe warriors will be fine, and why. You have nothing discussing why warriors will be bad, and only that they are getting overnerfed, which is a different topic entirely. That's been my entire beef with your posts in this thread, they are all endless QQ, and no actual discussion on, get this, "What the 5.2 Warrior is lookin' like."

Go, create a thread called "Are Warriors going to be overnerfed in the future" and post your QQ there.

How about bring back old second wind... make it baseline (when your stunned or immobilized, you generate 5% of your hp over 10 sec and $ amount of rage).

Make 2nd wind baseline for fury/arms and just add in a new talent. I kinda miss blood craze and 2nd wind (even though the heals were pretty terrible).

Done deal, lets end the rage by bringing back old 2nd wind, very logical and balanced and at the same time not op or terrible.