Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    TFB change is quite welcome. Hated having heroic strike fill 2 contradicting roles.

Deleted
    --SNIP--

I'm sorry I didn't do it on purpose

Don't do that
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-22 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree12 View Post
    Shockwave now has a 40 second cooldown (was 20 seconds), striking 3 or more targets will reduce its cooldown by 20 seconds.
    ..............................snip........................................................ ..

I'm sorry I didn't do it on purpose
    Someone had his butt hurted a lot by warriors to create an account just to post this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    Someone had his butt hurted a lot by warriors to create an account just to post this
    u think that shockwave is balanced?

Deleted
    Was I the only one hoping Avatar to be changed back to the way it was? Loved that talent.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think somebody just made a new account so his old account wouldn't get banned.

OT: I think warriors will still be good in pvp and more fun to play in pve esp as a tank. I am thinking of knocking the dust off my prot warrior for these changes. The storm bolt looks really fun and glad that it's a playable choice now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    don't know why Heroic Leap got nerfed. It wasn't killing anyone and it was something to look forward to coming off cd in pve.
    like i have said many times-any good/powerful ability warriors get,blizz nerfs it and makes it almost worthless.there is not one single warrior ability in game that has not been nerfed.everyhting from hamstring to HL and MS have all been nerfed.hell even our armour and hit points/rage have all been nerfed.

Second wind wasn't even a problem, being able to sit in Defensive stance all day every day in PVP was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree12 View Post
    u think that shockwave is balanced?
    Never said anything such, my comment was about what you wrote and they way it was written, not if sw is balanced or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drii View Post
    Most abilities got their base damage increased and their AP / stat scaling nerfed drastically or am I reading this wrong?
    Well I see only a nerf to prot damage. Not really sure why this is happening.

Deleted
    Well, someone could argue that 300k(during opening burst) for an off-global ability may be too much, but whatever.

Wonder how arms and storm bolt look in terms of PvE DPS after these changes.

hate the shockwave change.. FOR PVE

i used SW for 1-2 targets in Challenge mode , sometime to get time and pull the other mobs or whatever .

But i said it from day 1 it was way to OP for PVP :|

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Two things though:

-BloodBath still lines up with DR as Arms
    -I don't see the new Arms having a lot of free GCD:s, which affects Storm Bolt
    Sure, but keep in mind that stormbolt is free, so you can hit extra HS right there if you seem trade it with hitting Slam. Though it might get harder to get more free gcd's on the future, you could still skip one overpower because you can stack them and delay them because they stack to 5.

I've still managed to get like few wol top3 parses while using stormbolt even now and not even having 4set or really good gear, so in reality it isn't any dps loss even now to trade slam for HS/stormbolt. Hah, I still got top 4 garalon parse on 10man hc even when dying on 5% of the bosskill, while the rest of the parses still seem to use bloodbath with far superior gear.
    Last edited by Kankipappa; 2012-12-22 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Those rogue changes don't exactly sound like the nerfbat. Might be just my impression though.
    Oh on second thought it just sounds pretty retarded. Well not that it really matter unless it has implications on pve.
    Combat, the strongest pve spec, is getting nerfed. What I was saying was mostly centered on pvp where rogues have been sorely lacking. I think their changes might put them a bit over the top but being over the top puts them in line with warriors AFTER these changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Combat, the strongest pve spec, is getting nerfed. What I was saying was mostly centered on pvp where rogues have been sorely lacking. I think their changes might put them a bit over the top but being over the top puts them in line with warriors AFTER these changes.
    Combat is not the strongest PvE spec. Assassination is. The Blade Flurry nerf was probably not warranted, but that's that.

Lacking or not the argument was nerfbat for everyone which isn't the case. Aside from that I don't feel that rogues were baseline prep and increase max energy by 40 lacking. Well and as already stated assa is already the better spec on its own and bladeflurry couldn't stay like it was with their design philosophy in mind.

i think the stormbolt buff is interesting, but I still see bloodbath as the go to dps talent. The arms changes are a help and attempting I guess to return us to how we were end of cata, but it does sort of leave the rotation pretty dull and simple so I hope they think about adding a new mechanic or something to arms to add a little more than just OP stacking to pool rage for slams in cs. The shockwave change is crappy, they should have just changed the cd when its used in pvp to 40 seconds, it was such a useful ability for some fights and for prot and sustained aoe it feels like a poor nerf for the sake of pvp balance which is something I wish blizz would find another way around.
    The one thing that bothers me is introducing so many spec specific abilities at the start of mop as talents has felt like it backfired slightly. Arms and fury feel like they lost some uniqueness and as a whole its sad to see abilities constantly nerfed as balancing them was too difficult in both pvp/pve.

Absolutely perfect changes all around and exactly what I was expecting for 5.1. It's a patch later but still all around great. They're managing to nerf us without gutting us. I never thought I'd see the day.

All other classes are getting hit by the nerf bat, especially feral. These changes are making it look like s6 all over again. We might well be on our way to the most balanced pvp season this game has ever seen.
    ya man I couldn't agree more. poor ferals. at least maybe I got a shot 1v1 in arena now, was gettin ripped to shreds before even in 1800 bracket after mah heals would die.

really dont understand the H.Leap nerf tho, it's like Blizz put a bunch of retarded ideas in a hat and that one got picked.

pooling 5 overpowers is gunna... interesting? Warbringer / Stormbolt in high bracket 2's is gunna be great I can't wait! Will dealy miss the 240%+dmg Bladestorm with a 2H in BG's tho, was so fun in AB and murder ball.
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2012-12-22 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well I see only a nerf to prot damage. Not really sure why this is happening.
    I did wonder about that, too, and it was the worst change for me. The PTR is not even up so I'm not going to make a fuss for it yet, but... Don't think prot damage was over the board (not on aoe certainly, and the same as others on single), and yet it was the only tank nerfed. Can't see why a Sbar nerf either. It's only the filler for SB already.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    like i have said many times-any good/powerful ability warriors get,blizz nerfs it and makes it almost worthless.there is not one single warrior ability in game that has not been nerfed.everyhting from hamstring to HL and MS have all been nerfed.hell even our armour and hit points/rage have all been nerfed.
    Warriors get nerfed every patch because Blizzard overbuffs them every time warriors become middle of the pack...

The Heroic leap changed probably because it was a stupid way to play (and strong as well since it was off the global). Warriors are a melee class and their damage should come from melee attacks.