Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I thought we only know he WAS NOT killed in combat, and we don't know how he died?
    They said he died during a fight with pandaren monks. http://www.wowpedia.org/Emperor_Lei_Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    They said he died during a fight with pandaren monks. http://www.wowpedia.org/Emperor_Lei_Shen
    This, basically. It's described during the Golden Lotus quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    "Legends tell of a great battle that took place in this very vale, turning the golden fields to crimson with the blood of many brave monks. The armies of Lei Shen of Thunder King, emperor of the mogu, fought brutally, but were eventually overcome.
    For days following the fall of Lei Shen, the vale was shrouded in a cloud of the deepest black. Summoned by Lei Shen in his final moments, the otherworldly storm blanketed the vale with rainfall and struck jagged spears of lightning into the hills."

The rest of what he says only refers to Alani. Unless i'm reading this incorrectly, it states his armies were defeated by monks... nothing about Lei Shen being defeated in battle by monks. Nothing has really specified what killed him, or how he was killed.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2012-12-26 at 03:44 PM.

Deleted
    "Summoned by Lei Shen in his final moments..."

In my country "final moments" means "what you do before dying"... Soooo... yes, Lei Shen died.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolthar View Post
    "Summoned by Lei Shen in his final moments..."

In my country "final moments" means "what you do before dying"... Soooo... yes, Lei Shen died.
    Well yes, we know he died, hence why he had to be resurrected. What i'm curious about is the way in which his life was taken.

Ya know, thinking about it, the ability in Phase 3 where Lei Shen absorbs ALL of the energy in the Thunder Palace makes me think of Enel in One Piece, when he sits on the Arc and it just surges and crackles with lightning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Ya know, thinking about it, the ability in Phase 3 where Lei Shen absorbs ALL of the energy in the Thunder Palace makes me think of Enel in One Piece, when he sits on the Arc and it just surges and crackles with lightning.
    That was what I was thinking first when I read this.

Would have been great to include some 5 mans like they did with ICC. Prob have a 480 ilvl min for LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyisnotdead View Post
    Would have been great to include some 5 mans like they did with ICC. Prob have a 480 ilvl min for LFR.
    It's 486 on the PTR. Expected to go down for Live, but no guarantees.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    That was what I was thinking first when I read this.
    I know right?!

They're really building up Lei Shen to be extremely powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Nice, defile-type mechanic on first boss
    Imagine amount of qq if this was as deadly as LK defile and appeared in LFR.