Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[5.2] Tier 15 druid set

Love the new set tier for druids. Although it looks very warlockish, I think it is one of the few druid tiers that are actually amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Hope it stays as how it looks!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...15_druid_m.jpg

Can never wear it theres a giant spider in the right shoulder 8(

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Can never wear it theres a giant spider in the right shoulder 8(
    but there are butterflies =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful. I love the haunted feel to it... In my opinion, much better and druidic than Tier 14 was (which felt too much like a shaman set).
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Deleted
    Absolute worse tier, by a long shot. The top doesn't look to bad, apart from the facial expression of the mask "I'm going to eat your soul", but then you look half way down and it looks like the designers went "it's druid anyway, they won't see it" and just slapped on a generic skirt to finish it off.

I thought it looked really nice. Although, when I first saw it I thought it was a warlock set.

By the looks of it, it will be the best set in the game by a long shot. Finally a druid tier that I can love!

Well that is what you get when you complain for years about how warlocks always get the coolest tier gear! Enjoy the batman mask!

I agree it does have something "warlocky" about it, but it's not the worst! I'll need to see pictures of the female version before it gets my approval. (as if my approval mattered lol)
    Please?

Overall I like it, aside from the fact that it's a robe.

warlock coming here to say.. im jelly of your t15..sans the butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Siltah View Post
    Beautiful. I love the haunted feel to it... In my opinion, much better and druidic than Tier 14 was (which felt too much like a shaman set).
    NEVER AGAIN DISRESPECT THE BEAR ARMOR. I SHALL TRANSMOG TO IT FOR ALL TIME. (i play guardian spec so i LOVED the Beararmor.)

T15? Yeah. thats bad ass. not as badass as T14 was (imo) but still, quite awsome. better than the crap we got in Wrath and Cata.

MoP really seems to be the "We love u druids, sry about those monks taking ur loot, here have awsome armor love for once" expansion
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Deleted
    While I like the look of it (at least it's a bit original), I do hope the textures aren't finished on the chest/gloves/kilt, because they look blurry as hell.

Other than that, I like it, and it'll give me something to wear for next Hallow's End .

I think it looks awful to be honest. Thankfully I'm in cat or flight form 90% of the time so it doesn't really matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Absolute worse tier, by a long shot. The top doesn't look to bad, apart from the facial expression of the mask "I'm going to eat your soul", but then you look half way down and it looks like the designers went "it's druid anyway, they won't see it" and just slapped on a generic skirt to finish it off.
    You are feral, why do you care?

I think t15 looks awesome.

And second, the current tier looks absolutely horrible.

One of the best sets I've seen. Too bad I'm a troll so any set is hideous.

Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't like it, i don't like most druid armour as i hate the tree/nature stuff, which is unfortunate considering that's a druid lol i also really dislike all the damn skirts!! Please blizz let us have trousers on our tier!

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I really don't like it, i don't like most druid armour as i hate the tree/nature stuff, which is unfortunate considering that's a druid lol i also really dislike all the damn skirts!! Please blizz let us have trousers on our tier!
    Most likely there'll be an off-set item which combined with transmogrification removes your issue by giving you trousers, hopefully.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Most likely there'll be an off-set item which combined with transmogrification removes your issue by giving you trousers, hopefully.
    Fingers crossed aye