Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say I like the armor sets a whole lot : /

That's just me though...

well, if the mobs for these dailies are the same as domination point, i'm gonna be whining to my friends to do them with me again... i hate that honestly. i want to go and do them myself :/

Deleted
    So they still wont fix the bug with locks where u die after losing duel if Dark bargain happends to be dealing dmg at same time?

Deleted
    That warlock pvp-set almost makes me want to reroll a warlock! damn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saresh View Post
    WTF MOAR DAILIES?!?! Even the biggest no lifers should struggle now to get them all done in one day.
    WTF kind of reasoning is that? Dude, why would anyone want to get the all done at all? There is no point doing them all, once you get to exalted or whatever you feel the need to get them to. But should that mean new content should not come?

Would you also reason the same way for raid content?

WTF MOAR RAIDS??? I GOT NAXX, ULDUAR, ICECROWN, BASTION OF TWILIGHT, FIRELANDS AND NOW THEY RELEASE DRAGON SOUL AS WELL!? How am I supposed to do all that in a week???

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I think we need more dailies.

So many that even the most thick-headed forum-goer realizes that you're not really supposed to burn yourself out on optional stuff.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    why does blizz hate warrios ! :P

I'm sorry that paladin armor belongs to warriors. I will not accept 2 crap tiers in a row for my warrior

Anyone else think the freakin developer for the priest gear is completely blind? The priest is a priest and not a pope. Quit with the freaking big ginormous helmets and add some more elegant designs like DS tier. Thank god for hide helm/transmog but damn!

Blizzard's development team is struggling to survive and create something good, but are failing miserably.
    I'm even sorry for the failure to understand their own game.
    Nerfing a class was never the solution, the solution is separate PVP and PVE totally.
    But I think it is too much work for a tired mind.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 09:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    boohoo PVE guy, pve gets all the love and as soon a s something happens in pvp you raiders cry seriously

U know that when u grow up and stop doing pvp to fell better with yourself, u gonna laught about that some day !
    Last edited by Mantrhax; 2012-12-24 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    I think we need more dailies.

So many that even the most thick-headed forum-goer realizes that you're not really supposed to burn yourself out on optional stuff.
    I agree. After millions leave we can get past this foolish design paradigm and move onto something better hopefully. Then you can go on to agree with that decision to and tell players who don't like it to leave. Blizzard is the luckiest company in the universe. Can you imagine if coke or ford had such a handful of devotees that backed them up no matter what they did?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I agree. After millions leave we can get past this foolish design paradigm and move onto something better hopefully. Then you can go on to agree with that decision to and tell players who don't like it to leave. Blizzard is the luckiest company in the universe. Can you imagine if coke or ford had such a handful of devotees that backed them up no matter what they did?
    Yeah, because Cataclysm showed us how long players last when every patch makes you almost instantly ready for the new tier. When factions were nothing but an ugly tabard. When 5mans gave you everything you needed to progress.

If this, scenarios, factions that matter, reasonably gated valor items, lesser charms, tier LFR, is foolish design and doomed to fail, then I'll just acknowledge that players no longer want WoW to be anything like an MMO, they want to farm 5mans, clear one raid then stand in their respective major city. They don't want to progress their characters, more than reaching a weekly reset or valor limit.

Because doing dailies now and then is so horrible. With actual rewards too, not only some ugly mounts a la BC factions, where no one but hardcores had any decent looking mount, gee I wonder what made people do those stale dailies that never shifted.

No Tony, millions will not leave due to MoPs design. But they might do it in time because the game is older than the mental age of some forumites. Aimed at no one in particular.

Happy Holidays
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-12-25 at 09:01 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz,

I dont know what do you want with MAGE class. At the beggining you put the mage on top... and NOW... Well we've just seeing nerf and nerf and nerf.

In resume we have:

1. Invocation --> losing spell power with 25% to 15% damage and 50% less passive mana regeneration ...
    2. Scorch --> Additional cost of mana incriese to 3.5% ...
    3. Frostbolt --> No longer increases subsequent Frostbolt damage ...
    4. Arcane Blast --> Increased mana cost to 1.6667% ...

I saw many ppls talking about the fire mage nerf and a comment that we should try play as arcane/frost mage and pratically forget fire, BUT with this, I'm thinking what do you want when you nerf the mainly and pratically unique skills that the Mage use, even Fire, Frost or Arcane?

Deleted
    Hope many of this changes wont make it live

Great patch, there is still a lot of editing to do, and its going to be a long wait until pvp is balanced.... i don't even see season 12 being a viable season, and if you see some1 with a gladiator mount from season 12, just laugh at them because it was one stupid season, even worse than season 9 when warriors were op.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2012-12-27 at 03:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, because Cataclysm showed us how long players last when every patch makes you almost instantly ready for the new tier. When factions were nothing but an ugly tabard. When 5mans gave you everything you needed to progress.
    I think you give too much weight to that. Mainly, it was because Cataclysm sucked. Period.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

That was all needed to stem the bleeding from the gaping wound Tier 11 caused with its attempt to re-institute artificial gating by social stratification. And frankly it worked. People aren't going to be satisfied with Mogu Karazhan and LFR. It's going to happen all over again.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

That's it? One new raid and some more dailies? Can someone at Blizzard tell them to make more actual content instead of just more dailies? I was hoping they'd add something new/worthwhile to give me a reason to sub again. :/