Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Why would aff use rain of fire :O
    Why wouldn't it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why wouldn't it.
    Well they wouldn't now the harvest life ''nerf'' isn't a nerf but rather a tool tooltip error with that being said I was under the impression you would use seed over rain if you had too? I don't pve anymore so don't kill me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Well they wouldn't now the harvest life ''nerf'' isn't a nerf but rather a tool tooltip error with that being said I was under the impression you would use seed over rain if you had too? I don't pve anymore so don't kill me.
    Because Green Fire > dps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why wouldn't it.
    Because Seed spam is better than shitty RoF? Better than Harvest Life too, by a wide margin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope once we finish the quest it updates all our fire spell icons to be green, otherwise I'm going to make them all into macros with the green icon!

I've discovered a hint about at least one way to obtain the Codex: The codex is spawned from the Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion (http://www.wowhead.com/item=92426), which is NOT soulbound. So it looks like this is going to be tradable. That probably means it's not going to be on the black market -- nothing you can buy from the BMAH is tradable.

One little concern I have atm is that the tome is not tagged as Warlock-only so it currently seems possible that any class can open the tome if they have a healthstone, which would result in the Codex itself becomming soulbound to that person, possibly even allowing them to do the quests themselves... lets hope they fix that if only to stop codexes from being wasted.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-12-23 at 05:57 AM.

I want to do the whole quest chain... but I don't want to change my orange fire...

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    I want to do the whole quest chain... but I don't want to change my orange fire...
    the solution is pretty simple: do the quest chain, than roll a fire mage lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally going to spec destruction instead of demonology when I get green fire, Iv'e been waiting for years to get it! :O

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Well said, I salute

you know why they give us green fire,
    so we won't complain about the 20 nerfes coming our way in 5.2

I am not experienced with the whole PTR thing but I was wondering. Will the questline or the green fire effects be actually tested on the PTR? I am really looking forward to confirm its application.

Deleted
    Sounds like it will be a very very rare drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robot arms apartment building, New New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I've discovered a hint about at least one way to obtain the Codex: The codex is spawned from the Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion (http://www.wowhead.com/item=92426), which is NOT soulbound.
    If this is the case it'll most likely be a raid drop with a rare chance of being inside the sealed tome.

You're going to get called back to Wrathion. It's not a drop. The last you are told is wait for him to contact you.

Deleted
    I'm looking forward to Soulfire and Hellfire as GREEN!

I just want purple fire, purple is the warlock color. ^^
    Rain of Fire can be renamed to "purple rain" (by Prince)
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    No comments...

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    No comments...
    No one can keep you from playing orange flame destro, but for most locks it feels as if using these flames is somewhat distant from the Dark Arcanist rationale. As for my personal opinion, if your favorite thing from the class is the pyromancer agenta then I think that you should really look into the mage apparatus. Just saying xD