Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    INTERNETS! I SUMMON YOU!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=209326/5...ewer:1:46974:0

apply the rule#34 on the female mogu, please. let us not disrupt the natural order of the universe for much longer. the rule must be applied to all that exists!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    Comming from scrols of lore...

http://handclaw.rampagingpolygons.co...heZandalar.jpg

Is it weird if I think that they are hot? >_>
    upright trolls?? mind blown.

I'm wondering if the Island of Giants, where probably all those dinosaurs are, has any relation with Un'Goro Crater.

It's a shame we probably won't be able to choose multiple body types for trolls. I would love to be able to play a defected Amani, Drakkari, Zandalari, Farakki and all other troll types. It's because trolls really differ depending on tribe and it'd be intriguing to choose between them. This is why I wish Blizzard would add body types. They won't, but it'd be really sweet.

( *imagines playing a berserker troll* )

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

FWI The new troll models are said to be using Night Elf animations or something of that jazz. Read it from the same place the pictures came.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I'm wondering if the Island of Giants, where probably all those dinosaurs are, has any relation with Un'Goro Crater.
    considering the whole mogu theme, where the mogu found a titan suppository and used it's technology to advance their civilization, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of titan test area like un'goro nearby.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn 3D models don't seem to be loading for me on Wowhead ): I wanna see them in motion
    Edit: oh it's working in IE but not Chrome of Firefox >.>

Interesting. the female Mogu share the female Draenei skeleton (expected.) but, their animations are different!
    Last edited by Franzy; 2012-12-22 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Mother of the Burning Legion! O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so sick of hearing about trolls this and trolls that. Seems like most people have been whining for a troll raid since WotLK, but even I have to say that those models look damn good.

Deleted
    This seems more like Jin'rokh to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviney View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about trolls this and trolls that. Seems like most people have been whining for a troll raid since WotLK, but even I have to say that those models look damn good.
    Obviously it's because you have the terrible taste of choosing alliance and not making a troll of your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    INTERNETS! I SUMMON YOU!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=209326/5...ewer:1:46974:0

apply the rule#34 on the female mogu, please. let us not disrupt the natural order of the universe for much longer. the rule must be applied to all that exists!
    And with that we have both of our twins. As expected, the female mogu use the female draenei skeleton as a base but... it seems, at least to me, that their standing and running animations are quite modified.

Also, with the introduction of female mogu... I guess it's time to tell Lao Softfoot that they do, indeed, exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Question: where would this badass mount drop from?
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_03_1_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    This seems more like Jin'rokh to me.
    That's an old model with.. (I think) new animations. I think the Thunder Dire Troll is Jin'Rokh. The reason I say that is because WoWhead has some old models listed as well. Like the Sha of Anger and the infinite whelp.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The Zandalari were the bigger ones that "powered up" at 50% health in both ZG and ZA in cata

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    TCG I think...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lakara648 View Post
    I dunno, probably too bulky and orc like, Trolls are usually described in WoW lore as being thin and rangey, not an inch of fat on them and probably built like martial artists/swimmers. The thin ones makes sense, but it would be nice to have the option of choosing the bigger model too. We can dream eh?
    Nope, it's just the Darkspears that are thin. The other Trolls are much more like this bulky example, and rightly so. The forest Trolls in Warcraft II were awesome.

Deleted
    Originally, All trolls were just as big as those Green Juggernauts, but some shrank in size, but I can't remember what caused that.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Originally, All trolls were just as big as those Green Juggernauts, but some shrank in size, but I can't remember what caused that.
    Maybe the well that also turned Trolls into elves?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Blizzard Store. Coming soon for $25 only.