Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    It does confirm tho that nelfs evolved from trolls. =P
    But Blizzard confirmed that ages ago.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I don't think they are upright. All models have that standard upright pose, generally before their skeleton and animations are applied (and they still have that default pose available after the models are complete). See below (a Darkspear troll, an old Zandalari troll, and Vol'jin):

(Sorry for the abysmal quality.. I'm on a shitty laptop.)
    Sweet Jesus that's disturbing!

Let us never speak of upright trolls again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    It does confirm tho that nelfs evolved from trolls. =P
    dude I know what blizzard meant by that - Night Elves = Hideous mutations of trolls who lived to near the well of eternity and became malformed.

this is why when I kill a night elf in a bg, I think to myself 'this is a mercy killing, the poor creature must suffer so from the radioactive fallout, I'll do the nice thing'
    #boycottchina

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

So many sights with more info than both wowhead and mmo champ, so impressed right now!
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    The sunwell!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    The sunwell!
    Noticed that.

Kind of hoping silvermoon has a quest to kick the high elves out of quel'danas for good.

INFACT, Wouldn't that be delightful, if dalaran tried to bring its new found aggressive power against the horde, so the blood elves turn to the sunwell to use against dalaran.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Thunder Isle... okay!
    Sunwell... okay! Wait... SUNWELL? WTF?! :O

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 01:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Noticed that.

Kind of hoping silvermoon has a quest to kick the high elves out of quel'danas for good.
    High Elves would have access to the Sunwell regardless.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 01:09 AM ----------

Please don't tell me the Sunreavers try to make a new Sunwell on Thunder Isle, they only need one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    High Elves would have access to the Sunwell regardless.

Please don't tell me the Sunreavers try to make a new Sunwell on Thunder Isle, they only need one!
    Not if lor'themar and Aethas use there political power and army to take every high elf who was once a guest to the sunwell, and threw them out to sea to drown.

Why should silvermoon, quel'thalas, allow high elves to use there sunwell when the silver convent betrayed them? And don't give me any rubbish about 'They started it!"
    #boycottchina

Oh great, they're going to crook the legs on the skeletal horses as well...

Nice models and all, but their sloppy attitude towards graphical bugs and bugs with old models put me off a lot.

Deleted
    Not if lor'themar and Aethas use there political power and army to take every high elf who was once a guest to the sunwell, and threw them out to sea to drown.

Why should silvermoon, quel'thalas, allow high elves to use there sunwell when the silver convent betrayed them? And don't give me any rubbish about 'They started it!"
    No, I mean, wherever on Azeroth a blood elf or high elf is, they have access to the Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thunder Isle... okay!
    Sunwell... okay! Wait... SUNWELL? WTF?! :O
    I'd wager that it'll just be a small font similar to Night Elven moonwells.

My only complaint is those dang fingerless gloves on the lock teir and lack of a wrestle mania buckle, and that i cant mount that armored trex

Deleted
    I just want trolls to have goaties.

Tier 15 honestly is one of the only tiers that every class has an amazing looking set. Same with S13. I think they did an extremely good job with the gear design in 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    I just want trolls to have goaties.
    I've wanted trolls with beards for years.

Why should silvermoon, quel'thalas, allow high elves to use there sunwell when the silver convent betrayed them?
    I've always found this logic interesting. Did the first immigrants to arrive in America betray the countries from whence they came? That's exactly what the High Elves did; disagreed with Kael's proposed solution to feed on Fel and went on their merry way. Only the Blood Elves in what I believe to be their jealousy of two parts (The first; that the High Elves had the mettle to disagree with their former Prince. The second; that the High Elves not only survived but prospered reasonably well whilst the Blood Elves were wracked with withdrawal and addiction) were able to twist these actions in their minds and interpret them as betrayal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vurak View Post
    Tier 15 honestly is one of the only tiers that every class has an amazing looking set. Same with S13. I think they did an extremely good job with the gear design in 5.2.
    That's a matter of opinion, I guess.

I personally think some of these sets are awesome. Some look complete garbage to me though.

I've always found this logic interesting. Did the first immigrants to arrive in America betray the countries from whence they came? That's exactly what the High Elves did
    That's not exactly the same thing though ...

They did betray their nation by siding with a faction that wasn't considered as a very good friend at the time though. And in the end, both ways worked anyway. Also, both sides had elves that became wretched. (Not for the same reasons, of course, but still)
    Last edited by mmoc63d91da705; 2012-12-23 at 03:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I think he means metaphysical access, not physical. Elves are connected to the sunwell no matter where they are Azeroth.

Now, if the blood elves really want to screw the high elves, couldn't they add a firewall to the sunwell? or change the wi-fi pass and not give it to them? I think that the belves could cut the helves off.

High Elves would have access to the Sunwell regardless.[COLOR="red"]
    Maybe the blood elves could find a way to sever the connection of the high elves to the sunwell permanently.
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2012-12-23 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    That's a matter of opinion, I guess.

I personally think some of these sets are awesome. Some look complete garbage to me though.
    Pretty much. Monk/Warrior/Paladin all look great despite the missing shoulders. I could live without the others though.