Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And damn wow, the zandalari troll models!!

Source: Handclaw @ Scrolls of Lore

Damn, those are fucking hot man. Give me trolls like these and I will race change everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    And damn wow, the zandalari troll models!!

Source: Handclaw @ Scrolls of Lore

Damn, those are fucking hot man. Give me trolls like these and I will race change everything!
    Those were already posted earlier in the thread.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account

And the best part is that they use night elf animations and that the armor shown in these pics are just a few variations of their preset models and will in no way, shape or form be playable by us!

Oh wait. =(
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Those were already posted earlier in the thread.
    Awww, I missed them. Eitehr way, SO WICKED COOL!!

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    And the best part is that they use night elf animations and that the armor shown in these pics are just a few variations of their preset models and will in no way, shape or form be playable by us!

Oh wait. =(
    Not necessarily, Eeyore! The model silhouette can be the "test run" for the new troll model, we don't know if they are making brand new animations for the updated models, so these anims right now would be placeholders. several playable races have variations with presets, maybe it can be done the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to wager the *Sunwell* is a small conductor connected to the Sunwell so they can be a bit more potent. If they're leveling Quel'danas against Dalaran....it won't end well.

If the Blood Elves try spitefully screwing with High Elf pilgrims...well...I'm just going to facepalm. I don't care really if Horde feel *Justified*. You don't just fight back "CAUSE THEY STARTED IT SO WE DO BAD THINGS TO." Two wrongs don't make a right.

Either way...going to be interesting to see.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I'm going to wager the *Sunwell* is a small conductor connected to the Sunwell so they can be a bit more potent. If they're leveling Quel'danas against Dalaran....it won't end well.

If the Blood Elves try spitefully screwing with High Elf pilgrims...well...I'm just going to facepalm. I don't care really if Horde feel *Justified*. You don't just fight back "CAUSE THEY STARTED IT SO WE DO BAD THINGS TO." Two wrongs don't make a right.

Either way...going to be interesting to see.
    I really hope they kick the High Elves out. The High Elves are killing and imprisoning Blood Elves in Dalaran, there is no more reason to tolerate them in the Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account

Not necessarily, Eeyore! The model silhouette can be the "test run" for the new troll model, we don't know if they are making brand new animations for the updated models, so these anims right now would be placeholders. several playable races have variations with presets, maybe it can be done the other way around.
    Even though I totally approve of the Eeyore comment here, back on the other page you missed, someone actually did find one of their models in the wowhead viewer. They actually do use night elf animations and skeleton =(

Also the armor models used here are represented in the same way that the new Thrall's robe is. They're part of the model themselves and move as one, rather than independently. Players dont currently have any armor models or forms that hold those shapes. It'd be nice if ALL of this was wrong and they were indeed for us, but let's be realistic here. It's Blizzard I love the company but let's not award them with any points in creativity that they didn't earn, hehe.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    I really hope they kick the High Elves out. The High Elves are killing and imprisoning Blood Elves in Dalaran, there is no more reason to tolerate them in the Sunwell.

On Horde side that's what is happening. Alliance side citizens are being ported and the...more aggressive Sunreavers are being slain true. Killing the Quel'danas ones out of spite is just silly. They'd just be doing what Jaina and SC are doing.

It's quite silly.

Before anyone says anything I condemn Jaina on what happened so..don't have a heart attack.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    On Horde side that's what is happening. Alliance side citizens are being ported and the...more aggressive Sunreavers are being slain true. Killing the Quel'danas ones out of spite is just silly. They'd just be doing what Jaina and SC are doing.

It's quite silly.

Before anyone says anything I condemn Jaina on what happened so..don't have a heart attack.
    Kicking them out and killing them are two totally different things, I think forcing them to leave would be a good move on the BEs part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    Kicking them out and killing them are two totally different things, I think forcing them to leave would be a good move on the BEs part.
    Kicking them out would still be bad not like those High Elves are even associated to those in the SC or doing bad stuff. Killing them would...just be Purge 2.0 but Sunwell style(Still wish we could see the actual thing).

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I totally approve of the Eeyore comment here, back on the other page you missed, someone actually did find one of their models in the wowhead viewer. They actually do use night elf animations and skeleton =(

Also the armor models used here are represented in the same way that the new Thrall's robe is. They're part of the model themselves and move as one, rather than independently. Players dont currently have any armor models or forms that hold those shapes. It'd be nice if ALL of this was wrong and they were indeed for us, but let's be realistic here. It's Blizzard I love the company but let's not award them with any points in creativity that they didn't earn, hehe.
    But that is what I'm telling you, that they could be using this "shape" or "base" for the new troll models, that the night elf anims are placeholders (not to these models, but for the future ones) and that the limited meshes don't mean anything when teh new troll models are build completely differently, but using the same basic shape or silhouette.

for example, felblood elves use the same silhouette than blood elves (who have a full array of customization choices), but they have a preset number of meshes. It is not outside the realm of imagination that it can be done the other way around.
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2012-12-23 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    New player models are said to be getting new skeletons and animations, so that isn't it seeing as how its using the normal troll skeleton. Indeed awesome looking though.
    Getting new skeletons is one thing, giving them new poses is different. Just because they're getting new skeletons does not mean their idle poses will be different. And I'm pretty sure the only new animations being given are combat and casting animations. Not 100% sure on that last part, though.

It's awesome to see so many variable body types for the trolls. I would kill to see the Night Elves with more variation. The massive hulking druid of the claw nelves from Warcraft3 would look amazing using the new Forest Troll physique which seems to be an orc frame. Giant hulking night elf for a player model would be great.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    It's awesome to see so many variable body types for the trolls. I would kill to see the Night Elves with more variation. The massive hulking druid of the claw nelves from Warcraft3 would look amazing using the new Forest Troll physique which seems to be an orc frame. Giant hulking night elf for a player model would be great.
    YES PLEASE, I want my bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES PLEASE, I want my bear.
    You'll aggro every bear in a 100 yard radius.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Getting new skeletons is one thing, giving them new poses is different. Just because they're getting new skeletons does not mean their idle poses will be different. And I'm pretty sure the only new animations being given are combat and casting animations. Not 100% sure on that last part, though.
    Yeah I'm sure they will look exactly the same while having a lot more articulation so they can use the same armor with new armor in the future while having improved animations, as long as the skeleton is int he same pose the attachment points should all be the same and let old models and updated models share the same armor.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

just wait till maxamillion of northshire sees all these new dinosaur- er I dost mean dragons curr!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    I'd wager that it'll just be a small font similar to Night Elven moonwells.
    Mine as well. It's a BElf-moonwell.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    just wait till maxamillion of northshire sees all these new dinosaur- er I dost mean dragons curr!
    Actually i'd say this is going to be one of Nesingwaries fun times LOL.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh wait. =(
    The Zandalari troll models have plenty of unique animations. I'd suggest you check them out in the model viewer.

Blizzard using existing skeletons as a base for newer models is nothing new. People should stop acting surprised and pretending it's a bad thing. These models look great, and serve as foreshadowing for the future player models. They're going to be great, just be patient.