Thread: Rogue T15

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rogue T15

Why do we look like shaman?

I don't think it looks like shaman gear at all really. I think it looks pretty good and rogue-y, and I will not be transmogging slayer for the first time.

Deleted
    Without the feathers in the back, the headgear looks like a hooligan hood with a baseball cap and everything.

Deleted
    the back of the head kinda reminds me of a rastafari. the shoulders and head are not special enough imo. but with rogues its always like this: either you make them flashy cool looking but not rogue-ish at all or they look very rogue-ish but also boring.

this one is more like 50 shades of grey

overall its ok I guess, dont see anyone in future patches transmogging their gear to t15 gear.

I'm sticking with my Darkmantle set, T15 looked good from afar, then I got close and realised how overpowering the bland was.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I like the t15 look, LOVE it infact, love the wolf style armor.

My first thought was a little bit of a take on an Assassin's Creed armour. I know its more toothy at the front, but with the hood and peak, just a bit of that AC flavour in it

finally a cool helm and my stupid tusks and ears are going to stick out

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the leg model tbh but 8.5/10

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...rogue_m_hd.jpg
    Last edited by Msi; 2012-12-22 at 12:16 PM.

good loord never seen such an ugly set before
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

i think it will look nice on some races. will probably be one of the few sets that looks good on worgens.

there are no feathers. its fur.

I quite like it. Its elegant and its design is nifty with the logash wolf motif it has going on. i'll be checking out how it fits on other races and genders that i use though.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2012-12-22 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else think its odd that Rogues get the set based around the Ox celestial?

Shaman / Monks got Red Crane.
    Paladins got White Tiger.
    And Rogues get... Ox? o.o

As a Worgen, I sorta do hope it's actually meant to be a Wolf, but it looks Ox-y to me.

Also: One of the better Rogue sets lately. Actually looks Rogue-y, as opposed to some sorta of disco lightshow. I wanna see the set bonuses.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Tier 15 looks pretty disappointing in comparison to some other classes which seem to have had much more thought and effort put into the design
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

t7 25man set never gonna change it i think
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    An orc rogue + tier 15 is epic rpg. especially with the wolf motives!

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    One of the better Rogue sets lately. Actually looks Rogue-y, as opposed to some sorta of disco lightshow. I wanna see the set bonuses.
    It seems that their inspiration for this set was actually 'random nameless henchman.'
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This will be fun on my worgen. A wolf in wolf's clothing

The back of the head massively holds the set back imo, it looks just too ugly.

Should have made it a normal hood at the back and it would've looked like a great bandit set.

Oh, I really support heroic armor looking better in some way, but having them be all black is not the way. Personally, I think they found the right colors for rogue with Bloodfang: black and red. Blood and Death.

I think I just have to build set of t2 and be done with it. Hurray for transmog.