Deleted

Easier to get RBG's on populated realms?

Hey guys

I play on EU and surrently play on agamaggan, we have around 10 people in oggrimar and nothing happens.

Yesterday we managed to get 10 people for an RBG and it was the most fun ive had on wow for a long time even though we only managed 2 games before people left.

It has made me consider moving (though i have 5 characters) to a better realm in search of more regular RBG's.

I wondered if i moved to somewhere like stormscale EU will i have a higher chance to get RBG's as opposed to just standing in durotar on my current realm?

I know stormscale is super elitest so wasnt sure if i would be able to get anything since im not high rated in arena though my gear is good.

Thanks for any insight to help me work this out!

You can make a level 1 on a high pop server and advertise that you're looking for more people to fill slots for your RBG. You then add them on battletag/real ID, log over to your actual character, and invite them to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    You can make a level 1 on a high pop server and advertise that you're looking for more people to fill slots for your RBG. You then add them on battletag/real ID, log over to your actual character, and invite them to the group.
    This..
    make a character on Kazzak or Stormscale and just post away, you'll get added via real-id and have the time of your life

You can also try Teamfind and #RBG.EU, a lot of people are searching there.

I went from 0 RBG XP at the start of last season to 2100 at the end of last season, all thanks to #rbg.eu. Absolutely brilliant players/people, was awesome because last season i was also on a very low pop server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    I went from 0 RBG XP at the start of last season to 2100 at the end of last season, all thanks to #rbg.eu. Absolutely brilliant players/people, was awesome because last season i was also on a very low pop server.
    ive downloaded it but there are only like 50 people all LFG no one hosting or anything, is there a peak time to try?

Deleted
    Openraid.eu is also a good choice ( openraid.us for usa ofc ). You will always find rbg groups, raid groups, and even achievement runners.
    Also the above method works good : making a lvl 1 on a high pop server and get invited via real ID.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Openraid.eu is also a good choice ( openraid.us for usa ofc ). You will always find rbg groups, raid groups, and even achievement runners.
    Also the above method works good : making a lvl 1 on a high pop server and get invited via real ID.
    for real ID what do i tell people? do they just click my lvl 1 and add via real ID? or do i need to tell them my tag?

Deleted
    I guess tag or the e-mail... or right click on char> add real ID Tag