5.2 Priest Notes for Spriest?

So, still no changes for spriest? Are we really that balance now? Do we need any more changes in both PvE and PvP?

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by jjang View Post
    So, still no changes for spriest? Are we really that balance now? Do we need any more changes in both PvE and PvP?

Discuss.
    Nothing to discuss. Patch notes arent final. Discuss when they are.

Those are really preliminary notes. I expect a lot more to come for SPriests, Rets, Locks and DKs.

I hereby forecast that SPs will be nerfed.

15+ Year Old Account
    There will be some changes coming.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Nerfed? I'm being destroyed by aff locks on almost every bosses. Before ilevel 480 I was able to beat everybody, above 480 I'm slowly but surely going backward on the charts. That being said, I'll be frank and say I wasn't lucky on tier 14 drops, I only got ONE, over all those weeks, meanwhile others are 2, 3 or 4 items, and their according bonuses.

You telling me spriests are still near the top with 4 tier items?

I think they think a priests are a little too bursty. I've heard it mentioned a few times, wouldn't be surprised in some changes forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    You telling me spriests are still near the top with 4 tier items?
    no, the bonuses we get from our tier are very tepid compared to warlocks. 10% crit chance on SWP vs 10% flat damage boost to corruption (which also is applied to empowered seed of corruption and maelific grasp/drainsoul, so this is not only a single/multidot buff but an aoe buff for them), a few extra mindflays per fight for shadow vs an extra 20 seconds of dark soul burst every 4 mins for a warlock.

unless they change shadow mechanics a good bit, or make t15 shadow tier bonuses extremely good (possibly) and warlocks' tier bonuses extremely bad (unlikely), the single target and bloodlust gaps will really get significant between shadow and affliction.

Deleted
    I noticed other casters having there silence removed and now is only an interupt, I have a feeling they mite do that to shadow
    if they do they need to increase the range I feel but maybe it wont happen since ours is on alot longer cd

There's already a thread about the 5.2 patch notes we don't need a separate one for spriests.