Poll: How many Blood Elf char's do you have?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i have 1 elf as my enchanter, but i rarely play on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I ask why blood elves are so popular? Not flaming they're just really not my cup of tea. Is is the animations? The voices? The look? It never really appealed to me because no matter what anyone says I still think they don't fit with the other Horde races, same going for the Pandaren.
    Sin'dorei women are cute. I like the model. Not really fond of the voices though.

I adore their architecture.

Yes I wish there would be playable Quel'dorei (Highelfs, blue glowing eyes) but I guess there are too few of them left to make them playable.

i got 2. one male paladin lvl 80 one female warlock lvl 85

1 B11 left...a mage.
    the other one was a b11 paladin because at this time b11 were the only horde race available for paladins
    now it's a human paladin ^^

Deleted
    All but one of the characters I actively play are blood elves. A paladin, death knight, hunter and priest (1 male, rest female). The non-blood elf is an Alliance night elf, because its nice to be able to see the Blue side of the story and the night elf cats are the best-looking IMO. Though, if blood elves ever got druids, she'd go from purple to pink in a heartbeat!

Deleted
    To many I think sometimes. But then I remember I mostly only like blood elfs and undead from a lore standpoint. And undeads models feel to outdated and I hate the spine is sticking out out and are not a fan of the broken armor at the knees and elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Can I ask why blood elves are so popular? Not flaming they're just really not my cup of tea. Is is the animations? The voices? The look? It never really appealed to me because no matter what anyone says I still think they don't fit with the other Horde races, same going for the Pandaren.
    For me, it's honestly the whole "dignified, inherently powerful, closest to the sun" thing they have going on. The men are toned and cut down to a comic-book superhero body style with the chisled jaw, wide shoulders, and out-thrust chest like they're posing for the cover of Superman. The women just remind me of angels for some reason. Not the Tyrael "big guy in armor" type but rather the "small and frail because my power comes from other sources" type. I may be rather alone in this opinion, but I think the males of ~half the races (Orcs, Humans, Dwarves, Tauren and Draenei) are too muscle-bound to be relateable. They'd be barely flexible and always uncomfortable in any armor period. I'd be more scared of a Night Elf man because at least he can tie his shoe without having to lean his head around to look over his own pectorals.

That and honestly when you have a group of people who are suddenly abandoned, afflicted with a horrible addiction and find themselves calling out to the nether-realms just to quench that endless thirst, it makes for a really good RP start. Their lore makes Dwarves and Gnomes look like stick-figures in comparison.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-12-22 at 02:18 PM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the option for zero?? Cause I have none.

Deleted
    yeah, without zero option this poll is kinda pointless.

The best number - 0 - why no option for that? not everyone who plays is a teenage male who enjoys watching their bums all day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Seeing as Blood Elves are the most popular Horde race, I'm curious how many the average person has? (Level 60+ at least)

How many do you own, and what's there level, class?
    i have 6 blood elves. I <3 elves!!(and i have one night elf.)
    a warlock
    a priest
    a hunter
    a dk
    a mage
    a rogue
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2012-12-22 at 02:32 PM.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of my characters are Blood Elves. All 8 of them.

Deleted
    All of them unless they can't be Blood Elves, I prefer the way armour and weapons sit on them to the other races, Trolls and Tauren don't have shoes, Undead don't have knees or elbows, Goblins are stumpy and Orcs have rediculous shoulders (female Orc I don't mind, I use that for my Shaman.

Two, technically. Though only one, my enchanter/tailor paladin, is important, the warlock was just an experiment back in TBC and has been stuck in lvl 30 since then.

0, honestly. Got plenty of undead and trolls though

I have three - all female 90 rogue, 90 death knight, 87 priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    remove dah race,
    horde shouldent be bout elves but orc, tauren , troll, undead =P

10+ Year Old Account
    3 females, one male.

Priest, Hunter, Paladin (f)

Warrior (m)

Paladin because I have no real other choice (lol cow). Priest due to nostalgia, Hunter because when I made it (late TBC) I never thought I'd raid on it, and Warrior because I never understood why Belfs couldn't be Warriors.

The rest of my 11 toons are a diverse race/gender mix. Orc Mage and Rogue, Goblin DK and Warlock, Troll Shaman, Panda Monk, Worgen Druid. Druid was originally a Tauren (then a troll), and my Warlock was an Undead before Cata launched.

Okay I'm lying, my warrior is the only male toon I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest
    Paladin
    Rogue
    DK
    Mage

All fembelf.

Haters gonna hate.
    Putin khuliyo

Male mage 90
    Female priest 90