504 enh 11/16 HM lf 2-3day/wk guild

I'll start with my armory : oh apparently I can't because I'm new to mmo-champ Specty - Blackhand is my shaman

Hi,

I am looking for a guild (lesser progressed is fine) that only raids 2-3 days a week. Raiding 4-5 days is starting to cause some issues and I really want to dial it back.

10 or 25 is fine, horde or alliance is fine.

Ideally I'd like a group that ends at 11:00 EST, and starts between 7 and 8 and does any 2 or 3 days out of the week.

What you get from me : strong, consistent dps
    I have been raiding with a 10m group I wanted to try (obviously didn't go as well as I'd hoped, extra raid days, etc) for about 3 weeks and I currently have 21 rankings in that time period including 4 #1s (3 in lfr) and 16 top 25 parses

In dragon soul I had over 60 parses including 30 top 10 parses across t 11-t13 + lfr.

I don't cause trouble, I will hold up my end as long as you hold up your end (IE don't claim a 3 day raid/week and then add 2 days a week "during progression" or say your raid ends at 11, then have it end at 12:30) I don't mind staying an extra pull or 2, but I have a job and a life to attend to outside of the game as well.

I'm looking forward to reading some responses tonight when I get home from work

Hey Specty, we might make a good fit for you. We currently do not have an enh shaman and they are actually few and far between to find nowadays. Please come check us out.

Refined - Area 52 - Horde

We raid 3 days, 12 hours (8pm to 12am EST) Tues - Thurs. Currently ranked 25th in the US (25 Man) with 13/16 Heroics completed this tier.

Apply at refinedguild.com

Thanks again!

Chosen 25m - 10/16H - 16/16N

Raid times 3 Nights - Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 6pm to 10pm Pst.

Add me Beastyn#1194

Visit us at www.chosennerzhul.com for more info.

hello there, I replied to your battle net thread but in case you prefer to look here:

Hello,

We are looking for two amazing players to join us for the rest of Mist's. Ideally these players are a monk or warrior tank and a versatile DPS or healer. However, as a group we place a much higher priority on the skill of the individual than we do having the "dream" composition so feel free to apply even if you don't match the above ideal specs.

Website: http://completelydifferent.enjin.com (where you should fill out an application if interested)

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tag: Shaid#1203

Stream (to get a feel for our raids): www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice

Past Progression: T13 8/8H (3/14/12), T12 7/7H (10/12/11), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10m rankings.

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Over the years our guild has consisted of those retiring top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. CD was formed in 2008, and some of our members have been on this server and playing together since before launch when Terenas was a beta server as well as in many games before WoW. We raid in ten mans because we feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart.

If you're hoping to join us you should know that when looking at performance we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull a new encounter. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you feel you meet those qualities as a player you're halfway to being a good candidate for us. At our age and with our experience we are long past putting up with people who don't fit in simply because they can produce decent numbers. While we all enjoy the level of progression we're able to achieve on our light schedule we're far more interested in making sure that the reason we're all showing up each week is that we enjoy spending 8 hours in one another's company. So if you're someone who raids only for progression and loot or who looks for a new guild at the first sign of a lull in progression then please move along. The challenges that guild mates should feel proud of overcoming together aren't limited to the scripted pixes that we enjoy killing each week but also the very act of building and learning to work with a team and seeing that team through whatever challenges it faces along it's way. It's these true feelings of accomplishment that this new generation of guild hopping, instant gratification seeking, impatient, character lacking, and unhappy players will never, ever learn what it feels like to be a part of.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
    -Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Server: US-Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance
    Timezone: EST
    Raid Format: 25
    Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H
    Heart of Fear: 3/6H
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 1/4H

Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
    Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)
    laguild DOT enjin DOT com (I cant post links yet...)

Recruiting Contacts
    Officer, Recruiter and Roster Manager - Incarnate#1684
    Guild Master Bthelight, Raid Leader - Bthelight#1613

Sounds like you may be in the same boat I am in with my resto druid. I am linking some spam so if it is something that might peak your interest let me know.

I have been trying to find a HM guild for my resto druid for the past 3 weeks that only raids 2 days/week, unfortunatley most people that raids 2 days a week are either full or in a fairly casual guild.

With that said I am wondering if there is any interest in a 2 day/week guild that is NOT casual. I am currently at 6/26 HM and would be looking for people that are around that in progression. I am fine with either horde or alliance but would be looking at a higher population server, preferable on EST time zone based.

Raid times would be Monday,Tuesday from 8-11 pm EST.

What I am expecting from people that are interested.
    1: People that are able to commit to almost 100% attendance.
    2: People that come prepared for raids, we are looking at 6 hours a week but I would expect people to do their research while we aren't raiding and be willing to participate in forum discussions about boss strats, etc. People that are keeping up with the latest theorycrafting.
    3: People that are willing to wipe, it happens and if you are trying to push progression it can happen alot.
    4: People that don't make the same mistake twice.

If this is something that you are interested in then contact me.

battletag: Ferdy30#1631
    email: bhs_runner@yahoo.com