Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I wouldn't drink it just because no, there would have to be a logical convincing reason such as someone daring me to for $100 or something.

omg that's terrible >_<

i used to have mice and one of them was pregnant when i bought her...i saw them all grow up - so this makes me quite sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there needs to be a line between food and living thing in china. After watching many programmes about it I don't see a point at all why they have to eat practically anything that moves. Thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    As a gardener i feel like a mass murderer...
    Mass murder has never smelled so good though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    i really messed up... do not read those links,
    i even broke them so other people can't accidentally have a sudden urge to never eat.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Although the idea of mice is gross, the worm at the bottom of the bottle is worth it.

No and no.

I recommend Ravenswood Zinfandel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    i really messed up... do not read those links,
    i even broke them so other people can't accidentally have a sudden urge to never eat.
    Why would you do such a thing? :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Those articles were hilarious....a great read.

An excerpt from the second link: "You can even choose your own fish for the kill, so if you're an asshole you can go for the one which seems happiest at the moment".

I guess reading about animals dying in the most horrific manners possible is hilarious if you're the typical 4chan user, who through years of watching the most demented and disturbing stuff from the depths of the internet has destroyed his own soul to the point where he is apathetic to any sort of suffering. So instead of letting myself get mad at such ignorant fools, I'm happy that unlike you, I will never let myself get to such a miserable state of mind.
    Last edited by mmocf11091e3a8; 2012-12-25 at 01:10 AM.