Thread: Arms PVE 5.2

Deleted

Arms PVE 5.2

Will be arms, with the 5.2 patch changes to TfB and Slam, more competitive vs fury (SMF and/or TG) spec?
    Last edited by mmoce29e7f6844; 2012-12-22 at 03:12 PM.

Thank lawd for the TFB change. Having an ability that filled two contradictary roles (HS) was just friggin stupid. Now the rotation pretty much stays the same but HS will only be used for avoiding rage capping, which will still happen more often as the result of using more overpowers and less slams.

More competitive? Well tbh, it was at least viable. May have been dead last but still by a relatively small margin. Slam buff is nice, more overpowers is nice. A less stupid rotation is very nice. I'm guessing it will still be below fury but prob not by much.

Not really. It's going to be more viable now because of the TFB, Slam and Storm Bolt buffs, but not really going to be as good or better than Fury.

If they buff Crit or Mastery scaling, then yes, it can be very comparable depending on skill.

Deleted
    What I guess (and hope) is that arms will be on par if not better depending on your weapons.

If you use current tier items as an example, having 2/2 upgraded Shin'ka and 2x normal elegions, you should go arms instead of fury.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What I guess (and hope) is that arms will be on par if not better depending on your weapons.

If you use current tier items as an example, having 2/2 upgraded Shin'ka and 2x normal elegions, you should go arms instead of fury.
    Lol, no.
    Crit makes Fury, and more a good geared Fury, better no matter how do you look at it. I don't even want to mention the SMF Execute phase scaling.... And it will be even more obvious with the next gear tier.
    Maybe, just maybe, there is a chance for Arms going Mastery stacking, throwing up some extra attacks and such, but I doubt it. Though it will be interesting to test it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    Lol, no.
    Crit makes Fury, and more a good geared Fury, better no matter how do you look at it. I don't even want to mention the SMF Execute phase scaling.... And it will be even more obvious with the next gear tier.
    Maybe, just maybe, there is a chance for Arms going Mastery stacking, throwing up some extra attacks and such, but I doubt it. Though it will be interesting to test it.
    Not with mastery in its current state. Buff it to 100% wpn dmg and maybe.