Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodGutter View Post
    If Vol'jin isn't shown anywhere in 5.2, expect the upcoming novel to fill in the void.
    pretty much this.

The novels are often meant to show events happening before it happens ingame, like the shattering, twilight of the aspects and tides of war.
    Odds are, vol'jin will be doing some not shown ingame yet, off camera if you will, and we catch up with him in a following patch.

If everythings right, it will go Thunder King Raid - Following patch will be new quests and story content - Following patch the final raid of orgrimmar.
    #boycottchina

cowering in a hole somewhere till we get rid of Garrosh.
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linzo View Post
    cowering in a hole somewhere till we get rid of Garrosh.
    Your horde spirit is corrupted.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin might show up in the incoming faction quest line. Perhaps as the voice of reason to save lor'themar from making a garrosh mistake and getting him in the rebelion. Thats what i think vol'jin will do.

No Tusk Club.

Given the datamined achievement Last Stand of the Zandalari, which is for defeating the bosses on the OUTSIDE of the Thunder King Raid, I'm guessing that the first few bosses will be zandalari related while the rest will be mogu, or somehow related to the Mogu origins, power and history. It's not a troll raid, but rather a raid with some trolls in it.

As for Vol'jin, his story may yet see some light here. All we know is the basic premise. The Operation Shieldwall and Domination Offensive quest lines involved many characters in different locations. I have no reason to believe that this time around, they'll focus solely on Jaina and Lor'themar.

I also think they make sense to be the Alliance/Horde forces there, considering one of their goals is to secure powerful mogu artifacts from the ruins there. Makes sense that the sunreavers and kirin tor would be the ones at the head of it.

I only wonder if they'll be able to satisfy fans on both sides. Alliance I know are pumped to have the KT back as an Alliance group and want to see them do something, and I'm sure many Horde are wanting the Sunreavers to get some revenge on the Kirin Tor for what went down in 5.1.
    Last edited by Florena; 2012-12-23 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your horde spirit is corrupted.
    That is rather ironic, coming from you...

Vol'jin is healing up and I imagine in 5.2 that he could be involved in some behind the scenes stuff about the trolls and recruit Lor'themar into the rebellion for when the time comes. He'll still be hidden for a while.

Also, it's not a troll raid... It's a mogu raid.

The trolls are just allies and helping the mogu. The first 3 bosses in ToT are troll related. Rest are native beasties (I'm guessing) and mogu. And as the trolls are looking for invasion points all around Pandaria it could seem like they're preparing for a bigger attack with their own full force of trolls.

Like, "Our home was destroyed (apparently), now we've gotten most troll tribes to join us. Let's go to Pandaria and help the mogu out a little and use them to gain power and take over Pandaria for ourselves! Oh... They killed the mogu leader... Well no worries, while they've been busy with the mogu and all we've prepared a full invasion of the continent! Suck it!"

Only thing is the achievement for the first quarter of the raid, "Last Stand of the Zandalari". But that could be the last stand of the Zandalari that are related to this patch. The last stand of 5.2 and then later they'll be back for their big invasion and then we'll finally take them out!

And Vol'jin might show up there too, while Garrosh is busy with an entire invasion the Horde rebellion can strike at him and send him fleeing back to Orgrimmar!

But that's just my speculation theory. Looking forward to seeing how everything will progress! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin is watching... waiting..

Unlike the crude orc who thumps along in the day with his axe hoping to kill anything in plain sight, Vol'jin stalks. He is the jungle stalker, the spider in the web, the tiger in the forest.

And when you least suspect it.. he will strike

#boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And when you least suspect it.. he will strike
    Unless it happens to him and has to beg us to warn Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Unless it happens to him and has to beg us to warn Thrall.

Which won't happen again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Where is Rexxar?
    Ya wheres my new Warchief !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Which won't happen again.
    Implying it wasn't humiliating the first time it happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Ya wheres my new Warchief !!
    You mean some half-breed, not fit to rule over a tribe of ogres, quite literally? The one who has been elevated to a god-like status by fans, for some reason known only in the sixth and ninth levels of hell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    and where is king Raskastang? Any way the Zandalar king
    One of them could be the 13th heroic boss.

Isn't Vol'jin busy playing dead? Biding his time and gathering strength to be awesome in later patches? Isn't early to assume he won't be showing up in some fashion since we only learned about this patch two or three days ago?