link to last page read on a thread

is it possible to have a link on threads you have read that takes you to the last page or last post you read?

for example i keep track of the "ppl crying about pvp on a pvp server thread" say my last post was on page 32 and i read to 35 and now its on 42 the only way to get to get back to 35 if its not on most recent posts thread posts i have to go into my most recent posts and click my post and they find the last post i read from there.

it works so well on the wow Europe forums so why cant we have it here also?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-12-22 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    The blue icon to the right of the thread name should do exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    The blue icon to the right of the thread name should do exactly that.
    is that there even if topic your looking for isn't in the recent posts section on the front page?

hmm interesting never noticed it on any threads

ty, tho what about threads you have read and commented on?

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    If you have read the last page of a thread it will not show up until a new comment is added
    refer to the example in my OP that's why i asked that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hmm interesting never noticed it on any threads

ty, tho what about threads you have read and commented on?
    Threads you have read will have a green circle with a check mark to the left of the Views and Replies column in the thread list.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can click the blue parentheses on the far right to take you to the end of a thread, if that's what you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want, to make a more annoying method.

Take site link.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ead-EVE-Online
    Put this into the end.
    ?goto=newpost

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1110150-Megathread-EVE-Online?goto=newpost

It's annoying but it works.
    The little green arrow on the icon tells you that you posted in that thread.

It's the same link as the ones in the front page recent (except they cut out the words and just leaves the thread number).

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I'm not quite sure I understand. There is no point for the blue icon to show up if you have read the entire thread, because then the last post you have read will be the last post of the thread. As soon as a new post shows up the icon will be back.

I've read your example in the OP atleast 10 times, and unless I misunderstand you, the button does exactly what you want it to.
    i get what your trying to say now ty

15+ Year Old Account
    On the recent posts list, as long as you're logged in it'll go straight to the most recent unread post.

On a particular forum, if you're logged in you'll see the blue icon that will let you go to the most recent unread post.

If you've commented in a thread, you can go to your thread subscriptions (http://www.mmo-champion.com/subscription.php?folderid=0) and click on the blue icon that will let you go to the most recent unread post.

Anything I've missed?