Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    One of the reasons why I haven't really bothered with challenge modes this tier is because I don't really like the look of the armor :/. Sure, the effect is cool but the armor itself, especially the helm... ehh...

And if you don't use it it kinda feels pointless to have done the gold challenge modes in the first place.

I'm planning to mog into the Heroic T14 and H Fang Kung for this expac... hated it when I first saw it but now I think it looks pretty cool, especially with the smoky blue effect.
    this does look good and yeah i like the challenge mode armor without helm though.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    One of the reasons why I haven't really bothered with challenge modes this tier is because I don't really like the look of the armor :/. Sure, the effect is cool but the armor itself, especially the helm... ehh...

And if you don't use it it kinda feels pointless to have done the gold challenge modes in the first place.

I'm planning to mog into the Heroic T14 and H Fang Kung for this expac... hated it when I first saw it but now I think it looks pretty cool, especially with the smoky blue effect.
    #1 reason is achievements! xD

Deleted
    yeah the achievements is the best part :P