Deleted

Returning player

So. I had a message from rift about xmas. i went and did all the guff to logging. I haven't played in almost a year. To find out that as i hadn't updated to the new (old) Security stuff i get three days free. I install ( Part install and able to play. Nice.)

However now i find myself with a problem. I have a lvl 50. And no clue how to play it. I leveled as bard and if i were to play at all it would be as that. But half my spells don't seem to work? Adding onto the fact i have no clue how to play it anymore. Should i level from the start again? (only 3 days atm) Or try and fix my current 50?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercaiphus View Post
    So. I had a message from rift about xmas. i went and did all the guff to logging. I haven't played in almost a year. To find out that as i hadn't updated to the new (old) Security stuff i get three days free. I install ( Part install and able to play. Nice.)

However now i find myself with a problem. I have a lvl 50. And no clue how to play it. I leveled as bard and if i were to play at all it would be as that. But half my spells don't seem to work? Adding onto the fact i have no clue how to play it anymore. Should i level from the start again? (only 3 days atm) Or try and fix my current 50?
    Just play your current 50 and choose the mentor down option and get the hang of playing with new players. This will take some of the stress off of you. Heck, I have been playing on and off and v1.11 of Rift made me a complete nub at my class when I came back a month later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercaiphus View Post

the 1.11 pre-expansion patch made a great deal of changes. many spells were changed, replaced, removed, or added, and this is why many of your buttons on your bars do not work. if you want to play your 50, wipe your bars clean and go through your spellbook to determine what spells you need to have on them