Thread: half life

10+ Year Old Account

half life

this is a quote of g-man speaking to gordon freeman
    "(...) but there are a few survivors of your personal holocaust, who would like the chance to meet the man responsible for the total annihilation of their race."

who is that man responsible for the total annihilation of their(gordons and that persons) race ?
    i bet its someone we already know from black mesa facility.

who can it be ?

Deleted
    He's refering to Gordon, have you never played half life 1?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    "(...) but there are a few survivors of your personal holocaust, who would like the chance to meet the man responsible for the total annihilation of their race."

who is that man responsible for the total annihilation of their(gordons and that persons) race ?

who can it be ?
    Doc Freeman fucked it up, he is responsible.

It's kinda in the intro :P

who can it be ?
    It's a cut line, so technically out of canon.

The personal holocaust was Gordan Freeman's crowbar blasting through their monster factory, murdering all those innocent workers. Bad Freeman, bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

who can it be ?
    Isn't it the line used if you choose not to do what the G-Man says at the end of Half Life 1, where instead he sends you to a place in Xen, surrounded by Vortigaunts?