Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The front page also showed some models of something that looked like a dilapidated phoenix... wonder if that's getting stuck in as a mount as well.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Is it just me or those Pterodactyls have completely new skeleton and movement animation?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameplan View Post
    Is it just me or those Pterodactyls have completely new skeleton and movement animation?
    Looks like the proto-drake skeleton to me.

Ghastly Skull is TCG mount. It's unique and not bound.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Someone said that the ghostly steed is a card mount, but there was no source for it.

Hope its a store mount instead, I'd rather have easy access to it.
    Ghastly Charger is very likely to be the next TCG mount. Not being BoP further supports this. Gusting Grimoire will likely be the pet and the Dark Portal the vanity item.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    They just said there will be rep tabards again, you just can't get to exalted using them.
    got a source? because last time i saw a post(5 days ago http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-dungeons-now/) about rep and dailys they where saying there where not 100% sure how they where going to do it.
    so stop spreading bs on the forum. unless you can back it up with a source.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Sounds cool actually

Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    They just said there will be rep tabards again, you just can't get to exalted using them.
    i thought they say there is method to get rep from dungeon. They never said rep tabards, it could be daily dungeon quest, turn in quest, etc.