10+ Year Old Account

[Balance] Refreshin Dots

Hello, I'm just starting to play with the Moonkin and as far as I know about dots, usually you have to wait for the dots to expire to reapply the dots, or can I just keep applying them all the time? is that the case with the Moonkin? I'm sorry if its a "noob" question, but I couldnt find anything in the forum

On the other hand, which addons do you use to target each mob? cause I actually find quite hard to target to multi dot them
    Last edited by Hiraishin; 2012-12-23 at 02:38 AM.

i always refreshed my dots when i either get procs or just before leaving eclipse so that the dots last long enough and get full benefit from the buffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    Hello, I'm just starting to play with the Moonkin and as far as I know about dots, usually you have to wait for the dots to expire to reapply the dots, or can I just keep applying them all the time? is that the case with the Moonkin? I'm sorry if its a "noob" question, but I couldnt find anything in the forum

On the other hand, which addons do you use to target each mob? cause I actually find quite hard to target to multi dot them
    You don't want to reapply them all the time, especially if you longer have natures grace.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    To keep tracking multidot simple, I use the icons from Tidy Plates.