Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Garrosh should recruit some Naga....

At this point I really dont see why not. Naga are bad ass also. I dont see why he hasn't at least tried already.

Also why not some Satyr?

btw i DONT mean playable race

I mean like how garrosh has black rock orcs, possibly mogu, sha stuff, and the northrend beasts
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-12-23 at 07:10 PM.

He could have, if he had more time.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean i know he cant get azshara to work for him directly, she would fry him with a thought, but im sure she would send him token support

Becos theyre not orc only orc strong not som puny snakemen or goatmen only orc can dwell in orgrimmar

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 03:25 AM ----------

*ahem* why not? well, I think Garrosh is a little bit xenophobic for that.

Well with the naga i assume their fishy visage is based of strange old god magic which would put the under the old gods control,much like black dragons hearing the old gods inside their heads, now with the satyr i have yet to meet a pleasant one that wasnt using me for his own selfish ends being demons and all that fun stuff.

Unfortunately Metzen already said they want the Naga for the Alliance. Damn the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Unfortunately Metzen already said they want the Naga for the Alliance. Damn the Alliance!
    Metzen never once said this.

When the thunderking is dead i could see garrosh absorbing the Mogu into the horde

could even be the next new race

which be be badass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Yeahd and Ghostcrawler just tweeted they're going to remove flying mounts completely in the next expansions. Fact.

Yes the mogu are super hordish i think allies should have gotten pandas and horde get mogu.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    Yes the mogu are super hordish i think allies should have gotten pandas and horde get mogu.
    The Mogu are not a race that would be ruled under another race, one that they would deem "lesser".

Deleted
    Mogu as a playable race hmm unlikely.. they would never serve the horde or anyone but themselves

The only way Garrosh would work with Naga, is if the Naga were his slave labours.

To him, Orcs are supreme; equal to none.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably be his new super weapon when the next novel comes out. He's already had Magnataurs, Proto-drakes and Kraken. Why not a legion of Naga?

The Naga follow Queen Azshara. So if Naga ever became a player race they would have to be a separated group that decided not to follow Azshara anymore.

if naga were to join forces with someone that would be a huge event and considering metzen and other members of blizzard have said multiple times that they want to add naga as a playable race at some point i think they would save something like this for the starting zone of a naga race,

considering garrosh is going away at the end of this expansion i think its unlikely he will be the one to recruit them. same with the satyr allthough its less likely satyr are still one of the races that could possibly be playable at some point
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Really I don't find Garrosh to bright on using anything... when he uses the focusing iris as a bomb... a magic amplifier as a freaking bomb... That makes me wonder if his grand scheme if he had the dalaran library would be a lifetime supply of napkins.

I could see Naga going to the Alliance and Ogers going to the horde in the next expansion.

Deleted
    I tell you what Garrosh should do, after the Horde betrays him.
    He should recruit the Amani Trolls and promise them vengeance for Zul'jin.
    Then maybe take some ogres under his banner. Then seek the skull of Gul'dan in order to resurrect the most powerful encounter to ever walk Draenor and Azeroth. Since we know a glimpse of the warlock soul remains in the skull.
    Then when Gul'dan is revived, Goblins will smell pure danger in the air and will switch sides. Lore-wise all orc warlocks will switch sides aswell. And the orcs of Blackrock will join this faction.
    Perhaps even Ner'zhull and his whole Scourge will ally with Gul'dan since they have a common foe, Burning Legion (the betryal of Sargeras and Kil'jaedan shouldnt be forgotten).

Then the games shall begin, the True Horde is in motion again, and shall break them all Alliance, Horde and Burning Legion. Ill make a switch instantly.
    And Players should participate in the quests for creation of this faction. I would love to help ressurect Gul'dan.
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-12-23 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    I tell you what Garrosh should do, after the Horde betrays him.
    He should recruit the Amani Trolls and promise them vengeance for Zul'jin.
    Then maybe take some ogres under his banner. Then seek the skull of Gul'dan in order to resurrect the most powerful encounter to ever walk Draenor and Azeroth. Since we know a glimpse of the warlock soul remains in the skull.
    Then when Gul'dan is revived, Goblins will smell pure danger in the air and will switch sides. Lore-wise all orc warlocks will switch sides aswell. And the orcs of Blackrock will join this faction.
    Perhaps even Ner'zhull and his whole Scourge will ally with Gul'dan since they have a common foe, Burning Legion (the betryal of Sargeras and Kil'jaedan shouldnt be forgotten).

Then the games shall begin, the True Horde is in motion again, and shall break them all Alliance, Horde and Burning Legion. Ill make a switch instantly.
    And Players should participate in the quests for creation of this faction. I would love to help ressurect Gul'dan.
    One issue is Ner'zhul is already dead. Arthas killed him in his book and we killed the Lich king / Arthas.