Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why must I be so bad

Am I the only one who just gets slaughtered trying to open those winter gifts? =D

Had a long hiatus from the game, came back now and started hunting some presents with a lvl 20ish elementalist at the human starting zone. Some toys just kept chain stunning me over and over again until I died! It was so sad it became hilarious.

Anyway, fun times were had, I'm just wondering do I really suck this badly at the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    Am I the only one who just gets slaughtered trying to open those winter gifts? =D

Had a long hiatus from the game, came back now and started hunting some presents with a lvl 20ish elementalist at the human starting zone. Some toys just kept chain stunning me over and over again until I died! It was so sad it became hilarious.

Anyway, fun times were had, I'm just wondering do I really suck this badly at the game.
    No one sucks in games! People are just good in their own unique way

Those damn little toys have been the bane of me many, many times. Especially when trying to deal with the Champion Cave Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    No one sucks in games! People are just good in their own unique way
    I feel like that's the polite way to say you're 'special' :P

I snatch the presents and run from the golems and princess dolls. It's just not worth the hassle of trying to kill them. :P

I think the golems are the worst though since each of them has a knockdown and a stun it gets to be ridiculous.

Deleted
    On low level they can get quite tricky idd, but when you're 80 they should be no problem at all.

Deleted
    I usually click them and run. If it's present, I'll come back. if it's mobs, then some other person can deal with that. Or if there's another person from start, I let them open them while I sit at a safe distance. If the mobs are easy, I kill them, but I found one in WvsW, and the mobs wouldn't die there, so I ran and told everyone to do the same. Everyone looted the present and ran.

I have a mental handicap that prevents me from running from a fight (called stupidity), but glad to see I'm not completely alone on this. Had some success yesterday by letting the mobs pile up on lesser elemental and then going all-out AoE on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured they weren't meant to be soloable because the dolls seem like they are some of the hardest hitting none bosses in the game. Just pop the present, grab the presents, and run.

princess dolls are OP, all those confusion stacks make my health go bye bye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Who said that toys are harmless right

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    princess dolls are OP, all those confusion stacks make my health go bye bye.
    Prettty much this. If you have some fast auto attack you can kill yourself in a few seconds. Watch your debuffs or die.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Have to attack the dolls at range, if you are too close then they stack confusion (and god help you if you use quickness). Personally I found the golems more irritating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Have to attack the dolls at range, if you are too close then they stack confusion (and god help you if you use quickness). Personally I found the golems more irritating.
    This, they're freaking immune to CC and are ranged so snares don't help! Freaking stupid...

But yeah I struggle to get a box down on my own, with another person though I don't have issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Pretty easy as a Thief with the Heal that heals you per hit, just wear that and Daggerstorm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    I see myself as a skilled player, with tactical thinking and good reflexes.

But when those damn princess dolls stacked up confusion on my Guardian who is defensively builded, almost like a tank with shout condition removal, I died in an instant because of the confusion stacks. I am of course, level 80, and I was in a level 45+ zone.

I have never felt so ashamed.

you shouldn't bring your emotion to games, it is not reality, just keep Common mentality. Nothing sucks unless you care too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    I feel like that's the polite way to say you're 'special' :P
    He He... I was actually thinking the same thing.

I for one, just plain suck at PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by venessaliu View Post
    you shouldn't bring your emotion to games, it is not reality, just keep Common mentality. Nothing sucks unless you care too much.
    I guess you shouldn't have fun while playing then?

That sounds really boring though, showing no emotion at all while playing, I play the game for fun, and I spread my joy to the others, and I will keep doing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Pretty easy as a Thief with the Heal that heals you per hit, just wear that and Daggerstorm.
    Or you use your aoe stealth and steal it without having to engage anything
    Aye mate