Thread: Weapon skins

Deleted

Weapon skins

Hi,
    I've been looking around trying to find a nice looking weapon skin for my rangers shortbow/longbow.
    So far I've decided to try and get CoF and AC skin, but then last night I saw this pic:

Are these weapons crafted or where can I find them?

Best regards,
    Ala

10+ Year Old Account
    some look close to the ones in CoF. I am no expert, check them in Lion`s arch, if they are identical.

Yesterday a fellow from the party found a yellow shield identical with the one in your picture. We were in AC.

The Greatsword is a reward when you complete Blazeridge Steppes. I'm not entirely sure about the other ones, but I've seen some of them as a drop from mobs. I hope that helps a little

This entire set is available as one of the Charr cultural weapon sets, tier 2 perhaps? They are available to all races at the black citadel for a karma cost. They are also rare world drops which you can find on the trade post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezera View Post
    This entire set is available as one of the Charr cultural weapon sets, tier 2 perhaps? They are available to all races at the black citadel for a karma cost. They are also rare world drops which you can find on the trade post.
    You beat me to it xD
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    The Torch is set as Focus, and the Focus is set as ?, and the Scepter is called Wand.

Just wanted to point that out :P