Is emberstorm EU really easy?

I keep hearing people say Emberstorm is free glad and stuff of the sort, i am curious is the BG really that easy are the people that bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    I keep hearing people say Emberstorm is free glad and stuff of the sort, i am curious is the BG really that easy are the people that bad?
    I've never even heard of that Battlegroup, so I would assume so

They got merged with a german battlegroup, and became slightly more competitive. I think vindication is worse now.

While there might be very little competition in the high end of these BGs, the amount of teams on them are very few so you'll end up with very long queues and be queued up against other battlegroups in the end anyway.

Deleted
    How do battlegroups affect random BG assignments? I thought the matching was EU wide?

I am in EU Emberstorm and when we were strictly matched by battlegroup (quite a long time ago, before MoP), it was painful. It tended to work out that one sign was often predominantly German PvP servers; the others English RP or lightly populated ones. (I guess they liked to have similar language servers on each side). The German PvP server players tended to steam roller the opposition. Those kind of match ups are much less common now, so I am not sure how much the battlegroup matters anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    How do battlegroups affect random BG assignments? I thought the matching was EU wide?

I am in EU Emberstorm and when we were strictly matched by battlegroup (quite a long time ago, before MoP), it was painful. It tended to work out that one sign was often predominantly German PvP servers; the others English RP or lightly populated ones. (I guess they liked to have similar language servers on each side). The German PvP server players tended to steam roller the opposition. Those kind of match ups are much less common now, so I am not sure how much the battlegroup matters anymore.
    i mean for arena, i know random bg is EU wide. Apparently Emberstorm is just so easy to get 2.2+ (glad on emberstorm)

Deleted
    Vindication is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Vindication is easier.
    I don't get why though, there seem to be alot of 2.2 teams on these bgs, or are the people on there THAT bad that you can just faceroll 2.2?

I'm 2.2 on Misery, so guessing that would make me like 2600 on Emberstorm/Vindication?

15+ Year Old Account
    I know emberstorm us is really bad...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose