Thread: Dire Horns

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    yeah good old class quests where the bomb back in the day.

Deleted
    So we get new model of T-rex, new pet family and yet no stable slots? Great, just great.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaevinn View Post
    So we get new model of T-rex, new pet family and yet no stable slots? Great, just great.
    Yeah, I'm already trying to figure out which pet I abandon to tame Dire Horns.

10+ Year Old Account

This thing?

Yes.

Their ability is on wowhead as well, deflects all spells cast in front of the direhorn for 6 seconds, 20 sec CD. >_> Going to be the new PvP pet. Lol.

I HOPE TO GOD it's not exotic. Giving one spec the only HD texture pet would be ridiculous. ESPECIALLY since they're adding a new spirit beast in this patch. I still say the way they phrased it means there's a quest we'll have to undergo to learn how to track them, then we still have to track them like all other rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i'm so leveling a hunter if it's the triceratops. triceratops pet + triceratops mount + troll hunter = boss <3
    I do this with my mount Raptor from the new ZG + the pet Raptor from the island at northeast Kun-lai... Theyre the same model and color, and if you use the glyph of Direction on the pet, it will have the same size as the mount... =x

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Ok people hear me out. I say since we tame powerful creatures why can't we ride them as mounts. Make it a quest chain or something like the warlocks with their green fire (except actually put it in-game). It would be so awesome to kill someone and jump on the back of your dino and ride off. Now obviously there are some limits as to what pets are ridable as riding a worm maybe a bit strange.

Yeah I want new stable slots too, then again I think I'll ultimately need about 1,000 slots...

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    They are going to be very ugly, really noisy, no one will like them and still they have some OP group buffs that makes them mandatory.

WTB PET TRANSMOG! Or bring back pet talent trees where we can just choose what buff our pet will bring.
    So cynical. Also, pet talent trees never let you choose the pet buff, that was always racial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    new stable slots are definately needed for all these pets they are bringing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    new stable slots are definately needed for all these pets they are bringing out.
    30 would be acceptable. i know they dont want us to have too many or there'd be some server strain.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    They'd rather us abandon pets we've had for years. Really annoying. I have all the spirit beasts and a few unique skins and my stable is FULL. Add in a few raid buff pets and it's nothing but problems.

Deleted
    should be like 100 stable slots surely its just lines of code like a bank tab!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    I can see this conversation soon:

Random player question: why the lack of love for MM?
    Random blue answer: why, we gave you a new pet!

Blizzard just thinks everyone pictures hunters as beastmasters rather than archers.
    Haha. I am SV and MM and I still picture Hunters as Beast Masters.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-12-25 at 03:57 AM.

Another pet to be added, yet, I find myself not caring. I just want the mounts, I'm fine with the pets I have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    Another pet to be added, yet, I find myself not caring. I just want the mounts, I'm fine with the pets I have.
    yeah one spirit beast should be enough but if this has a quest line could be worth doing :P

Deleted
    Personally don't need any more pet slots, got like 4 turtles I can throw away aswell and still a couple of empty spaces.

Those triceratops look really swell but unfortunately I'll be stuck using hyena since I'm raiding 10m.

Oh well, maybe the quest will be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    i hope it's not bm only, but by the name it probably is.... i want a dinosaur as a pet for all specs damn it!
    Raptors /10char
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Yes.

Their ability is on wowhead as well, deflects all spells cast in front of the direhorn for 6 seconds, 20 sec CD. >_> Going to be the new PvP pet. Lol.

I HOPE TO GOD it's not exotic. Giving one spec the only HD texture pet would be ridiculous. ESPECIALLY since they're adding a new spirit beast in this patch. I still say the way they phrased it means there's a quest we'll have to undergo to learn how to track them, then we still have to track them like all other rares.
    Linked it in the 5.2 thread, but for the sake of a dedicated thread:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=137798

My moneys on it being the 'Triceratops' model for what its worth.

Deleted
    most probably the triceratops but hey you never know :P

No idea what this means but look at this:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=136865/...-armor-plating

Deflects all spells cast in front of the Triceratops for 6 sec.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart