Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Did druids stole our T15 set?

Or is it just me thinking, damn that set is hawt for locks.... WTF ITS FOR DRUIDS?

Deleted
    Heeeeeeey! (Druid here)
    We've been getting all the shit sets forever now. It's about damn time we get a good one. Just cause more than half the druid population is in shapeshift most of the time does not mean we have to be getting the one which looks like it got painted by a blind person.
    And it's not like you dont get a good one either. The one you are getting is still pretty damn warlock(y).

Deleted
    You think the druid set is more suitable for Warlocks? The set that involves twisted branches, molting eggs, and moths twiliring around your person, as oppposed to the Demon visage that is on fire. I mean, each to their own, and Druid is pretty sweet (in before lol you can't see it, makes me want to level a druid) but the Druid's motiefs aren't able to be transferred to Warlocks.

Also, I like the Warlock tier 15 set. It's like an Oni. It's a Mogu (IIRC), and aren't we Warlocks constantly taking the powers of the current/previous tier of enemies? Tier 10 looking like a Necromancer's, tier 6 being demonic, tier 13 being Old-God infested, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    so you want too trade a dark twisted tree armor for a armor that looks like it sucking souls up around it ? come on you have 2 admit. all those opens mouths with those faces look like they are just sucking souls up

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    The warlock t15 indeed looks like shit but the druid set is nowhere near a warlock set. Not even close.

It's a tree. Warlocks have hardly any business involving trees outside of burning them.

That Drood set is more like "New Class: Death Druid!"

Deleted
    Druid set looks like shit if you ask me. Doesn't suit the theme of the class at all; protectors of nature and preservers of balance running around wearing an evil tree trunk filled with spiders and moths... It looks like a halloween costume.

For once I actually think the warlock PVP set is better than the PVE set in a content patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Druid set looks like shit if you ask me. Doesn't suit the theme of the class at all; protectors of nature and preservers of balance running around wearing an evil tree trunk filled with spiders and moths... It looks like a halloween costume.
    No its just showing the less pretty side of nature, spiders, dark woods etc are part of nature too.

Deleted
    Lol first thing I thought when I saw the Druid set is "That looks a bit...a bit...Warlocky..."

On the topic of Tiers though, Rogue and Hunter sets need some love...

Deleted
    Spriggan set, hooooooo!

Take heart in the fact that Druid races are ugly as sin.

Deleted
    no.
    We had our stupid head piece in Cata. Time for another class to get a crick in their neck because one side of the hat is heaver than another.

Deleted
    What is wrong with you, it's a tree.

Deleted
    Warlock shoulders remind me of this, haha. So it's actually okay, considering what it did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Headswillroll View Post
    Warlock shoulders remind me of this, haha. So it's actually okay, considering what it did.
    scary enough.... that hits the spot

No Tusk Club.

a dead tree ?
    no

althought it is one of the best (rogues's pretty good to)
    Be feared, or be fuel

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We're not trees OP =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    We're not trees OP =)
    If it were made of cloth rather than wood it would be an ideal lock set. It looks too evil to be a druid set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    That Drood set is more like "New Class: Death Druid!"
    Blizzard, I will give you All The Money to make Death Druids. Like. All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    It looks too evil to be a druid set.
    Evil is part of nature... the most important part.

OT: Warlock PvP set is gonna make me PvP. Dammit. I thought I was gonna get away with just one char this time.