Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For raiding unholy dks these are amazing changes. Not all buffs and nerfs will affect pvp and pve equally. Maybe the next round of buffs will be for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    some unholy dk in 3s is at 2.5k rating atm.i think those buff will bring 3k rating because Reaping now also applies to Icy Touch=free dispell.I will maybe switch conversion cause if you read your glove give 10 runic power if you use icy chain .
    3k legit rating is currently impossible, no matter how good a comp might be. It's a matter of MMR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Pretty strong? They destroy noob teams but good players can handle them. You think a DK team could ever challange raikú, bladey and gerus team? They're barly glad viable.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 07:42 PM ----------

But PvE is ALL about spamming 1-4. That's easy to balance. HPS and DPS, that's all. But the PvP changes would not hurt PvE at all... Please don't comment if you don't know what we're talking about. It's just unnecessary embarrassment for you.
    >Says PVE is all about spamming a few buttons, claims I don't know what I am talking about.
    How embarrassing for you!
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

3k legit rating is currently impossible, no matter how good a comp might be. It's a matter of MMR.
    true because no participation so its hard to grind a team over 2.5k+

Please don't comment if you don't know what we're talking about. It's just unnecessary embarrassment for you.

Highest 3 man personal rating 2,060

Someone's doing something I don't like? Wait, make that someone's buffing my class in ways I don't see as good enough?

They must be trolling!

Deleted
    tbh im shocked at the dk changes they seem to think that frost dk's dying in 3 seconds in any for mof pvp is "fine" unholy needs a buff and they didnt get one,frost dk's need a def/survival buff didnt get one thanks blizz for making dk's useless in the next patch for pvp im not even doing arena as my dk as its so damn frustrating to cap even random bg's are frustrating cos of the bots, i guess activision are finally developing wow now cos wh oever is doing this patch dnt have a god damn clue

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faziel View Post
    QQ as usual, DK's currently do SICK amounts of damage with a decent survivability at task.
    u serious we have about as much survivability as a wet paper bag

Deleted
    @ OP, I think they are some small steps in the right direction, it might not look like much, but changes like Garg not costing RP, or Icy Touch generating death runes will really help us, and make us a lot less clunky than we unholy DKs are right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see QoL changes, combined with some buffs to alternative healing source. Death Pact doesn't cost anything dps wise, but its on a very long CD. Now, Runic Conversion at least, its a very powerful defensive ability (with a full bar, we get 60% health healed compared to previous 30%. Vice versa, its half the dps loss it was before)

Seriously, blizz is giving you a chocolate cupcake, and you spit on it expecting a full cake? WTF, some ppl just can't be happy. You want DK only Death Gems that give you a chance to instantly kill your target, your target's party, all the ppl in your target's party's guild, and the friends of each person on all of thier friends list?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Warlock pvp 4 set makes twilight ward absorb all magical damage. So your erhm concerns about that is pretty minimal, Any serious pvpers already has 4 set anyways and people that don't have 4 set are rather easy targets to begin with anyways
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are all nice bonuses. And if you're complaining about survivability you're not super smart. Death pact is the best. It's almost as good as lay on hands. And we have remorseless winter pet stun death grip mind freeze and strangulate. I'm pretty sure we can lock someone down and kill them. The change to gargolye is amazing. It's free to cast and now does shadow dmg which scales with our mastery. I'm pretty sure you just don't play unholy. That's the only way you wouldn't see these blatantly obvious buffs as buffs.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

the gargoyle changes are pretty good.
    sorry you don't understand that.

But PvE is ALL about spamming 1-4. That's easy to balance. HPS and DPS, that's all. But the PvP changes would not hurt PvE at all... Please don't comment if you don't know what we're talking about. It's just unnecessary embarrassment for you.
    Ironic, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleepz View Post
    Nerf for us. Warlock Twilight Ward absorbs shadow damage for example among some other spells that absorb shadow only. If the gargoyle doesn't scale with mastery with this change then it is a nerf instead of a buff to our damage in pvp.

you do realize that with 4set pvp twilight ward obsorbs all forms of magic damage anyway right
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

I guess the OP and many others are not familiar with the term "quality of life improvements". It's not always as black and white as it seems. It's not as simple as buffing or nerfing stuff. Many players have different play styles and it's not always about min/maxing or tuning something towards one part of the game, be it raiding or PvP.
    Last edited by I-Thalos-I; 2012-12-24 at 03:14 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    QoL changes is what they are... and if they aren't going to be serious about it, I'll take those QoL changes any day of the week.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...l/Deviltheory/
    “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” - Plato
    http://www.twitch.tv/seanmphoward / http://www.youtube.com/user/ASoulByondRepair/videos