[Megathread] Let It Die

I haven't played it yet, Going to check it out tomorrow.

So for those who do what do u think of it so far.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Scarab Lord
    I've been playing the shit out of this game since launch. It's a weird mix of Souls/Bloodborne combat + Borderlands humor noir and cell-shading + procedural dungeon crawler but does a really good job blending them.

If you enjoy any of those genres and own a PS4 this should be a no-brainer for you since it's free.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I've been playing the shit out of this game since launch. It's a weird mix of Souls/Bloodborne combat + Borderlands humor noir and cell-shading + procedural dungeon crawler but does a really good job blending them.

If you enjoy any of those genres and own a PS4 this should be a no-brainer for you since it's free.
    Ya I played a bit of it and enjoyed it. FFXV took over so I haven't been back on it since the day after it released. Plan to return to it soon
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Hmmm... This sounds pretty cool. Will have to check out some gameplay.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Hmmm... This sounds pretty cool. Will have to check out some gameplay.
    Ya its a odd but fun game if you can get into it.

Well this game can certainly be frustrating. Running into a level 24 hater on the early floors pretty much kills all desire to play.