Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Omg. If I could be an undead High Elf with all the undead racials.... I would race change so fast it would make your head spin.

I really can't find any sub-race for goblins but Gilgoblins, but they're presumably aligned with Azshara/Naga. I guess I can say "alpha" models?
    The Kelfin aren't aligned with Azshara. They fight against her.

Holy necro batman. But this thread was pretty good.

The necro on this guy, am I right.

Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post
    The Kelfin aren't aligned with Azshara. They fight against her.
    Kel'Thuzad, that you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Worgen : Night Elf Worgen from Felwood. they are already alliance-aligned and their base is used as a quest hub.

And also, The Furbolg tribe that are aligned with Alliance. they can give alliance another druid race.

In return, Satyr can also join the horde. They can counter-balance the Furbolg both in lore and in game mechanics.

High elves being different, very likely in my mind, but not a reality. I would like Nozdormu kind. Should i dare to say, High elf dragons.

Instead of High elf that was blood elf, etc etc etc etc zZzZz, make some high elf dragons, taking other form and be a playable race changing their looks in the process. Ofc this would probably require some expansion to add them in. Related to dragons. = New lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i would love Vrykul options for humans.

- - - Updated - - -

Orcs: Mok'nathal.