Deleted

After quitting WoW.

Hi guys. I'm just getting more bored to wow every single day. I have done tons of dailies, pvp, raiding, collecting mounts and pets, farming transmog gear, farming achies... and now I just can't find anything more to do.

I cancelled my subs. to wow this evening but now I'm even more bored. What games like wow there is but with fresh and newly found mechanics and styles of playing. Prefering free or pay one-time only. Don't tell me to go out or hang out with friends. I do that alot and mostly everyday but when they are doing their things what games should I try.

Tried so far list and reason for quitting.

D3 (Too much RNG compared to D2 which was awesome)
    GW2 (Just not my thing)
    D2 (Would play this if it wouldn't be so dead)
    CABAL Online (Too much farming for leveling and just to farm more exp with same stupid and boring places and mobs)
    Allods (Lagged as hell last time I played it and just a sad copy of wow)
    Runes of Magic (Same as Allods without bad laggs)

And please not some shitty Anime Hentai 3D Tentacle japanese (okay maybe I overdid this but u'll get the point)

Thanks anyways for your time.

I'd recommend Torchlight 2 personally
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Probably the best WoW clone available currently is Rift. http://www.riftgame.com/en/

Plus they have a new expansion out.

Quote Originally Posted by dr-pills View Post
    And please not some shitty Anime Hentai 3D Tentacle japanese
    Darn. And I was about to suggest that new game titled "Anime Hentai 3D Tentacle Japanese" too.

You could try Guild Wars. It's certainly not fresh in the sense that it's new, and it's certainly not like WoW, but it's a great game.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2012-12-23 at 08:17 PM.

dcuo is fun and different
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

You can also try Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning or Elder Scrolls Oblivion/Skyrim if you don't mind single player games
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I tried several MMO's, but there is nothing better than wow.

Most of them are extremely fun at the beginning. Even swtor that is considered as failed mmo by many people got beautiful story line, interesting questing and some new gameplay features.
    But when you finish your leveling you suddenly realize that there is absolutely nothing to do on max level. Questing, dungeons, battlegrounds.
    You soon realize that both PVE and PVP in other MMOs are extremely badly balanced. In wow you have to be close to theoretical maximum to down bosses. No room for mistakes, no fails in rotation, perfect gearing, gemming and reforging, only after that you might down the boss.
    In swtor they don't even have recount. You can spam one button all the fight and no one will ever notice. No wonder that there is no serious challenges in this game.

Rift is not a bad game indeed. But sooner or later you'll return to wow.

I'd recommend you to stick to single player games for a while. There are a lot of decent games worth playing. And its better to play them now, before their graphics becomes too outdated.

Hi guys. I'm just getting more bored to wow every single day. I have done tons of dailies, pvp, raiding, collecting mounts and pets, farming transmog gear, farming achies... and now I just can't find anything more to do.

I cancelled my subs. to wow this evening but now I'm even more bored. What games like wow there is but with fresh and newly found mechanics and styles of playing. Prefering free or pay one-time only. Don't tell me to go out or hang out with friends. I do that alot and mostly everyday but when they are doing their things what games should I try.

Tried so far list and reason for quitting.

D3 (Too much RNG compared to D2 which was awesome)
    GW2 (Just not my thing)
    D2 (Would play this if it wouldn't be so dead)
    CABAL Online (Too much farming for leveling and just to farm more exp with same stupid and boring places and mobs)
    Allods (Lagged as hell last time I played it and just a sad copy of wow)
    Runes of Magic (Same as Allods without bad laggs)

And please not some shitty Anime Hentai 3D Tentacle japanese (okay maybe I overdid this but u'll get the point)

Thanks anyways for your time.
    If you are actually willing to spend a decent bit, Steam is right now selling the entire Bethesda Package for $89.99. It is a bit steep but considering the amount of games including Dishonoured, Fallout and FO: New Vegas (GOTY Editions) including the entire Elder Scrolls series i.e Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim; you probably have games that could last you a year or maybe even more. I mean seriously, the amount of re playability some of those games have its quite amazing. I wouldn't doubt you could go on and enjoy the games for the next 2 years and still not be bored.

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    I tried several MMO's, but there is nothing better than wow.
    Plenty of people find the MMOs you've listed to be more enjoyable than WoW. It's a matter of opinion. Frankly, I'd have recommended Rift in the first place if it didn't have a subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww...

Try being specific on what you're looking for.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!
    Please use that thread also.