Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    blame CRZ everyone can take it and you are jumping from server to server with no luck

Deleted
    I once found ghost crawler. When herb gathering '

Deleted
    yeah generally luck is the best way to get them

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    yeah also the skoll look alikes in vale but they are tameable
    http://wow-petopia.com/look/spectralsaberworg_mid.html

Wolves, not spirit beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    any idea on respawn times for these mobs?
    Having collected every spirit beast on 3 hunters, 6-8 hours on average for respawns. Can take longer if you're unlucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Having collected every spirit beast on 3 hunters, 6-8 hours on average for respawns. Can take longer if you're unlucky.
    ah fair enough so can take some time i got lucky with mine :L

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    CRZ doesn't effect high pop realms, hence why I am thinking of going to one so I only have to compete why my own realm for shit and not some shmuck from a random server.
    Hold it right there. I play on Kazzak EU, one of the top 3 most densely populated realms and there's about 25 Hunters at Arcturis spawn now, only 2 from Kazzak.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Funny, Ghostcrawler is the one pet that evades me to this day no matter when I check or how often. Nailed the other sparklemagic pets without much effort, except Loque, which took some time. I've gotten Gondria 3 separate times while being in Zul'Drak for other reasons, I think that's got to be the least-desired one.

Then I feel guilty because I never, ever spec BM since I don't like it or pets. But they're so pretty I just have to grab them when I see them.
    Ghostcrawler fades in and out from invisability then appears at a different location, you may think he isn't around but he could be!

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 04:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    How long ago was this if I may ask? Just out of curiosity. How populated your realm is doesn't really mean anything with cross realm zones though.

Anyway to the OP if you want a Spirit Beast simply for the stats your best bet is going after Ghostcrawler. Not only is he way out the way, but you also need to do intro quests and travel around that god awefull Vash'ir area. He's not that desired either so you shouldn't run into many issues finding him.

From experience Gondria and Karoma are up quite often as well. Karoma is almost the same deal as Ghostcrawler and Gondria isn't usually sought after by collectors because there are 3 Spirit Beasts with that same model.
    Right before MoP hit, before cross-realm zones, but my realm is highly over populated

Deleted
    ive just stuck to loque cba farming more.

Deleted
    Cross Realm Zones cause so many problems camping rares in general, pets included..

Pro tip, if it's Northrend / Cata rares. Get friends to go out and kill other rares (Northrend rares if you're after Skoll, Arcturis and the others I forget the names, or to kill Cata rares if you are camping Cata beasts), it will dramatically speed up the respawn time of other rares (yes, all rares, including Spirit Beasts).. If you don't have friends who can help you by doing that, you should pick them up easy.
    Last edited by mmoc157e395081; 2012-12-29 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post
    Cross Realm Zones cause so many problems camping rares in general, pets included..

Pro tip, if it's Northrend / Cata rares. Get friends to go out and kill other rares (Northrend rares if you're after Skoll, Arcturis and the others I forget the names, or to kill Cata rares if you are camping Cata beasts), it will dramatically speed up the respawn time of other rares (yes, all rares, including Spirit Beasts).. If you don't have friends who can help you by doing that, you should pick them up easy.
    yeah this is probably best way to get hold of a rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post

Again, please show me where this has proven to be substantiated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Again, please show me where this has proven to be substantiated.
    i know that atleast for MoP rares if u reset all rares in zone they all spawn quicker not sure if same for older exp areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I searched for days at a time for Loque'nahak, and could never get him. I did this for 3 weeks. Then I was running a instance with my buddies for rep after the 3rd week and we were near by. As soon as I flew into the zone my alert went off, and I was SOOOO excited. Popped down, tamed him as my heart thundered, and I got him. It was pretty cool.

Deleted
    well i thought for the purpose of this thread ill go look for all northrend spirit beasts on ravencrest EU

loque skoll and gondria where all there.