Reforging in 5.1

Haven't really had any issues doing my reforging manually but with Ret being my OS for this tier and having MAJOR time issues right now I was looking at getting an addon/site to do it. I checked out wowreforge, as I remember it being one of the better ones, but I noticed it doesn't take valor upgrades into consideration. I have the Elite Protectors neck upgraded twice but it shows it without upgrades. What do you guys use for a reforge since 5.1 hit, if any? Just wanna know what the good/reliable ones are since the ones I've looked at seem to be lacking the upgrade feature.

Probably should have put Ret Reforging in 5.1, messed that up. If a Mod feels like it should be changed feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Haven't really had any issues doing my reforging manually but with Ret being my OS for this tier and having MAJOR time issues right now I was looking at getting an addon/site to do it. I checked out wowreforge, as I remember it being one of the better ones, but I noticed it doesn't take valor upgrades into consideration. I have the Elite Protectors neck upgraded twice but it shows it without upgrades. What do you guys use for a reforge since 5.1 hit, if any? Just wanna know what the good/reliable ones are since the ones I've looked at seem to be lacking the upgrade feature.

Probably should have put Ret Reforging in 5.1, messed that up. If a Mod feels like it should be changed feel free.
    If you don't want to sim then you could just use ReforgeLite and set the stat weights around where you feel they should be.

Deleted
    Mr Robot is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    If you don't want to sim then you could just use ReforgeLite and set the stat weights around where you feel they should be.
    This.

/10chars

Infracted. ~Fhi
    Last edited by Fhi; 2012-12-24 at 08:25 PM.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Mr Robot is good.
    mr robot is shit for reforging... wowreforge and reforgelite convinced me 2 times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    mr robot is shit for reforging... wowreforge and reforgelite convinced me 2 times
    I thought the same too until another poster helped me understand it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post

I'm pretty sure he is already working on the upgrade system. Currently in game reforgelite beats all other methods. But if you want to use wowreforge.com what you need to do is change each of the items you have upgrade manually by clicking on the items and changing the stat values. It's not that hard I did it myself to get some better results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    what you need to do is change each of the items you have upgrade manually by clicking on the items and changing the stat values.
    I didn't know we could do that. I've been hoping the armory would be updated to show item upgrades. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is already working on the upgrade system. Currently in game reforgelite beats all other methods. But if you want to use wowreforge.com what you need to do is change each of the items you have upgrade manually by clicking on the items and changing the stat values. It's not that hard I did it myself to get some better results.
    This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

To those of you who said "sim it yourself /thread", thank you for not reading the thread. I was asking about a reforge tool that factors in upgraded items, had nothing to do with stat weights or simming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I didn't know we could do that. I've been hoping the armory would be updated to show item upgrades. Thank you.
    I believe that is the current issue, It does not parse from the Armory properly as showing as an upgraded item. That is why for now I do it manually like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?