Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

4chan targets a severe rape case PLEASE PLEASE spread this.

4chan targets a severe rape case divides small Ohio city where high school football is more important than victims. Reddit, this is my home town and I am disgusted. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at least take a look at this and spread the word.

http://rollredroll.com/

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments...divides_small/
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

Nothing on 4chan going on about it right now.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

You know the people who do this stuff visit more than just 4chan right? They are probably the same people you post with on reddit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PreventerWind View Post
    4chan targets a severe rape case divides small Ohio city where high school football is more important than victims. Reddit, this is my home town and I am disgusted. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at least take a look at this and spread the word.

http://rollredroll.com/

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments...divides_small/
    Sage.

hhfgh

Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    You know the people who do this stuff visit more than just 4chan right? They are probably the same people you post with on reddit.
    I don't think you understand.

Looking forward to the 1st of January!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No discussions on 4chan OP am I missing something?

Sage goes in all fields.

The OP seems to have made a cardinal mistake in implying that any and all hacker/hacktivist groups are somehow affiliated with 4chan. That is not the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    The OP seems to have made a cardinal mistake in implying that any and all hacker/hacktivist groups are somehow affiliated with 4chan. That is not the case here.
    The site claims to be affiliated with Anonymous which is very much affiliated with 4chan.

10+ Year Old Account
    What these guys did is disgusting and as much as I would like them to be thrown in jail, I don't think anything would happen to them since the evidence were more or less obtained illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    What these guys did is disgusting and as much as I would like them to be thrown in jail, I don't think anything would happen to them since the evidence were more or less obtained illegally.
    Sure this is the case in the states ? Thought from watching tv series that's only meant for law enforcement and I definitely know that illegally acquired evidence can be used over here in court.
    Anyways good luck on getting some justice there.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Sure this is the case in the states ? Thought from watching tv series that's only meant for law enforcement.
    Anyways good luck on getting some justice there.
    Huh? If evidence is obtained illegally it cannot be used in the trial. That is the case in the 'States.

15+ Year Old Account
    What are they gonna do? Deface their facebook pages?

All the anonymous people did was log in to their own cpanel, and then post public information from people twitters and facebook messages
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    What are they gonna do? Deface their facebook pages?

All the anonymous people did was log in to their own cpanel, and then post public information from people twitters and facebook messages
    Sometimes installing social stigma can be just as damaging as legal action. I'm guessing that's what they were going for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Huh? If evidence is obtained illegally it cannot be used in the trial. That is the case in the 'States.
    What is illegal evidence? i mean what falls under it exactly?

the fact that local law enforcement aren't doing anything about it makes me sick...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Evidence acquired through illegal means. For instance if you broke into someones home and found a hand written confession, the breaking and entering as well as theft would be illegal means.

Evidence obtained without a warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    There are a lot of ways evidence can be "tainted". If it is aquired through illegal search or seizure (the cops don't get a warrant) or there is a chance that it was placed or altered by someone, for instance. Testimony given under duress or by someone who asked for a lawyer and never got one is another biggie.