Poll: What do you think?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    Alot in my guild would be pretty pissed if Rift went free to play, since we all paid for 1 yr subs and got storm legion free.
    Freemium, sir. So that free players are locked out bits of the game (raiding for example) without the sub, and subscribers are given bonuses for the sub. DCUO, TSW and some other games do a great job of how they reward subscribers.

Bah missleading poll title, yea I don't care if its free 1-49, all the good stuff happens at lvl 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Most people barely even read forum post titles, let alone put in the time to 'scroll' down to read the TL;DR
    I'm usually not one of them but was in this case for some reason, probably because the topic is the question and the poll is the answers, really no reason to think it would be about 1-49, something I think is logical to extend the current trial to if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    I'm usually not one of them but was in this case for some reason, probably because the topic is the question and the poll is the answers, really no reason to think it would be about 1-49, something I think is logical to extend the current trial to if anything.
    I agree.
    The poll has been completely botched because of the title.

Needs to be shut down and rebooted with a rephrasing of "Should rift lite be extended to level 49?"
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    I agree.
    The poll has been completely botched because of the title.

Needs to be shut down and rebooted with a rephrasing of "Should rift lite be extended to level 49?"
    Yeah i could have worded it a lot better :/ if people had read what i put though it would be put into context

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 09:01 PM ----------

would it be possible to rename the poll to 1-49 and restart it?

I would just make a new thread and ask a moderator to close this one.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Only reason f2p 1-49 makes sense is so people could see other zones outside of Silverwood and Freemarch. IPP would be very cool. It would create ALOT of bad PR. Once WoW has another playerbase drop off, then they extend their F2P to 50 that would be the best time. I would prefer the perception Rift is copying vs Rift is going full F2P