Deleted

question about the banhammer and switching accounts

Hi, i was just wondering, if u get banned and get "final warning", u sure dont wanna risk getting banned again, but if u make a new account and transfer ur chars there, does blizzard keeps track of it then and move the final warning to that account aswell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Because you're merging the accounts. Your warnings will still be there. If you don't want to risk getting banned again, stop doing shit to get yourself banned.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With that being said to the previous poster; They can just track old account to the new account quite easily with your so called ''Old chars'' so yeah stop doing ''dumb'' stuff to get your self banned

I wonder what some people do in this game. I have been playing a long time and never got banned or warned. And I surely don't behave like an angel.

Quote Originally Posted by dR-vIce View Post
    I wonder what some people do in this game. I have been playing a long time and never got banned or warned. And I surely don't behave like an angel.
    yea wonder it to. but if i read the forum here. i have a feeling if people act the same as they act in WoW they would be in prison now.
    yet whine if blizzard bans them for cursing or stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dR-vIce View Post
    Well it's not what you do, but it is what other people think you do, and then report you.

We talked in /2 a while ago about palindromes. I wrote a well known palindrome in german: "ein neger mit gazelle zagt im regen nie." Unfortunately the word "neger" was reported by someone, so I got a 3 day ban, which started somehow in the night. I didn't notice it since it was weekend and I came home on sunday, and wrote an email to Customer Service explaining where I used it and why it wasn't meant to harm someone else. They changed it to a 8hr ban, which by that time already ran out. But they wouldn't remove the ban/warning entirely because I used the N-Word.

Strange things happen @ Blizz Customer support

Quote Originally Posted by Funky303 View Post
    Well it's not what you do, but it is what other people think you do, and then report you.

We talked in /2 a while ago about palindromes. I wrote a well known palindrome in german: "ein neger mit gazelle zagt im regen nie." Unfortunately the word "neger" was reported by someone, so I got a 3 day ban, which started somehow in the night. I didn't notice it since it was weekend and I came home on sunday, and wrote an email to Customer Service explaining where I used it and why it wasn't meant to harm someone else. They changed it to a 8hr ban, which by that time already ran out. But they wouldn't remove the ban/warning entirely because I used the N-Word.

Strange things happen @ Blizz Customer support
    ein neger mit gazelle zagt im regen nie.

-is-

one N___o with gazelle never hesitates in the rain.

And yes you got reported here to.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    ein neger mit gazelle zagt im regen nie.

-is-

one N___o with gazelle never hesitates in the rain.

And yes you got reported here to.
    I guess ignorance is truely bliss. He should have gotten a perma-ban imo.