Thread: Norad Santa

Deleted

Norad Santa

Hi folks,

Whilst most people know this site, I had a couple of friends who didn't know about it. So I figured I'd share it on here as well.

It's great to build up for Christmas, if you have kids.... or just a big kid at heart.

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html

10+ Year Old Account
    It's unethical to tell children that Santa is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Santa flying over regions were the people don't even believe in him. Well done ^^

It's unethical to think elves and elvish language is real ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky303 View Post
    It's real in that it is a real constructed language, much like Esperanto. It's not real in that it was not spoken at some point, yes.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's unethical to tell children that Santa is real.
    It's unethical to indoctrinate your children in any way as a person they trust, but millions of people do it every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    it's unethical to indoctrinate your children in any way as a person they trust, but millions of people do it every day.
    appeal to the masses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky303 View Post
    that would be awesome.i've always wanted to believe in elves.