Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I support the idea, In fact i am surprised that the minecraft & rift forums are still up. Minecraft in general have their own smaller communities via minecraft server list. There is even a minecraft forum dedicated to only that game hosted by Curse themselves, those forums are incredibly active and there is hardly a need for another one here on MMO-C.

I am more unfamiliar with Rift, but seeing as they just released a new expansion that *might* boost the activity a bit on there. However the rest of the time it was and probably will be dead. Threads have few replies, really low activity at peak hours.

What i'm trying to say is that there should be a cleanup of inactive forums and adding new ones ( possibly by voting for categories? ) because keeping inactive forums and having them there is just going to take up space for other ones whom could be more active. There has been requests in the past for new forums but they were simply ignored where moderators replied "but how will we know that it will be active blabla", many people showed interest however i doubt the mods even looked at the thread again after they posted one reply.

There needs to be more forums, more variety, more new stuff. Keeping old scrubby abandoned stuff isn't going to help in any way shape of form.
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

So does around 80 other games, but they don't have their own place their eaither. Sorry, but i see no reason Dota 2 should have one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagobha View Post
    So does around 80 other games, but they don't have their own place their eaither. Sorry, but i see no reason Dota 2 should have one.
    Dota2 is probably the largest game at the moment without its own section. I am not sure if that is needed right now. But I am certain that there would be alot more activity in the section than in the megathread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Dota2 is probably the largest game at the moment without its own section. I am not sure if that is needed right now. But I am certain that there would be alot more activity in the section than in the megathread.
    That's probably true, but it doesn't matter as long as the megathread isn't active.

Admins need something so they can start working on this, and I doubt they ever will, considering how inactive the thread is, but I have no idea how this works, so I don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's probably true, but it doesn't matter as long as the megathread isn't active.

Admins need something so they can start working on this, and I doubt they ever will, considering how inactive the thread is, but I have no idea how this works, so I don't know.
    Me for example do not post (except for 3-4 posts) in that thread because it gets to messy when there is like 15 topics going on at the same time. Maybe it is just me or a bunch or posters are like me and do not want to post in a mega thread

Deleted
    Well for one I gave up on the megathread since it feels so... Limited. Fx if Id want to ask a question about certain hero, theres a big chance itll go unanswered because people are discussing about something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    Well for one I gave up on the megathread since it feels so... Limited. Fx if Id want to ask a question about certain hero, theres a big chance itll go unanswered because people are discussing about something else.
    It's very important that everyone finishes the umpteenth discussion about how Russians are the worst people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    It's very important that everyone finishes the umpteenth discussion about how Russians are the worst people on the planet.
    That is very true though! Haha no but in all seriousness.. I believe that Dota2 would be more active than Minecraft for example

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't had idea that we had a dota thread going on, with subf i would active post on it, also with the trade system there could be a lot of traffic of people looking for x cosmetics and such

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    You should try posting anyway, many users (such as myself) read every post and would be happy to reply to any questions. You might get widely variable answers as many of us disagree on a lot of things, but you will get answers.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's possible; if the thread is active enough consistently.

Keep posting and we'll see.