Some Help on a Computer Build Please.($1,200)

Hello, MMo-Champ. I would appreciate your input on this build, as well as any suggestions you can offer.
    (Sorry In advance for lack of links, But its my first time posting Yay)

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card
    Case: NZXT Phantom (White/Red) ATX Full Tower Case
    Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer
    Total: $1059.84

The budget I have is about $1,200.00 Dollars.
    I want to be able to play most if not all games on max/high settings, I use Photoshop a little on the side as well as hobby.
    I'm in the U.S. And i already have the monitor, keyboard/mouse and OS covered.
    Lastly, what cooling would you recommend if i plan on overclocking? Should i just pick up some more fans? or get a heat sink? I was looking at the Corsair H80 as well since custom water cooling would have cost as much as the PC. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Deleted
    Your build looks good.

If you're going fort he H-series I'd recommend spending a little extra for the H100i. For air I'd recommend Nouctua NH-C14, NH-D14 or Phanteks PH-TC14CS (they come in different colors).

Change the SSD to a Samsung 830 or Crucial M4 which ever is cheapest at the time.

The case is really big and a full tower for your build isn't needed but if that's what you prefer then go for it. I'd recommend something like the Corsair Carbide Series 500R White, I have the white Edition (check my sig.) it also comes in black. Check partpicker for prices.

As for the PSU you can get something modular and good quality for about the same price, your system do not need 750W even if you went for another 7950 later on.

Antec HCG-620M (SeaSonic OEM)
    SeaSonic M12II 620

Alright. Thank you for the advice

10+ Year Old Account
    Yepp it looks good agree with everything Notarget suggested as well
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."