Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post

Anyone else see a Ra-Den in here? Cuz I do...

An image of the pantheon (with uncorrupted Sargeras) from the new "Warcraft Saga" comic. (Copied from the Summary line of the wowpedia entry.)
    Uh where? From left to right they are Norgannon, Khaz'goroth, Golganneth, Eonar, Aggramar, and Aman'Thul. Ra-Den is not a Titan.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-01-08 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Uh where? From left to right they are Norgannon, Khaz'goroth, Golganneth, Eonar, Aggramar, and Aman'Thul. Ra-Den is not a Titan.
    I wasn't saying that it actually WAS Ra-Den, but perhaps Aman'Thul's guardian is called Ra-Den, Keeper of Storms...

Although rereading my post, I do seem to be saying that it IS Ra-Den. oops.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    I wasn't saying that it actually WAS Ra-Den, but perhaps Aman'Thul's guardian is called Ra-Den, Keeper of Storms...
    Yea it most likely is a Watcher similar to Thorim and them.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chort View Post
    Only if he is best friends with that one guy from Halfhill.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    its not al;akirwith legs

its

KOLOGARN WITH LEGS

and he has plenty of flesh wounds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Ra'den is a titan. The only thing is, it's not his titan name he's using, it's the name the trolls and mogu gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Ra'den is a titan. The only thing is, it's not his titan name he's using, it's the name the trolls and mogu gave him.
    Ra-Den is a Fallen Watcher. The Mogu were Titan constructs affected by the Curse of Flesh.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-01-10 at 02:35 AM.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...anCaptured.jpg

I Knew it.

It's strange that he seems to have flesh wounds though when he appears to be made of stone.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-01-10 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

I Knew it.

It's strange that he seems to have flesh wounds though when he appears to be made of stone.
    Perhaps the curse of flesh has taken its tole on him since he has been having his powers presumably drained. Also he really does look like a watcher. Perhaps we have finally found out the whereabouts of Tyr? Called Ra-den by the Mogu due to his Thorim like storm powers.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-01-10 at 02:55 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Perhaps the curse of flesh has taken its tole on him since he has been having his powers presumably drained. Also he really does look like a watcher. Perhaps we have finally found out the whereabouts of Tyr? Called Ra-den by the Mogu due to his Thorim like storm powers.
    This...is really interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Tyr hasn't been missing that long, plus he only has one hand, whereas Ra-den clearly has two. Tyr also isn't associated with lightning.

I always imagined Tyr looking more like a stony Vrykul for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account

I Knew it.

To me it looks like it might be some kind of gemstone or crystal, not muscle.

Smile

My post on SoL:

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...d=1#post611987

Dungeon journal lore:

Ra-Den

Lei Shen's life changed forever when he stumbled into a dark chamber below what are now the Mogu'shan Vaults. Legend has it he found an ancient titan keeper guarding a miraculous device known as the Engine of Nalak'sha. No one knows what transpired between the two beings, but Lei Shen later emerged from the site bristling with the power to forge an empire. The keeper's fate -- and his current whereabouts -- remain a mystery.

Dark Animus:

During his reign, Lei Shen labored to build a mechanical servant that would defend his citadel without fear. When his first attempt failed, rage took hold of the Thunder King. He poured this negative emotion into his next, and most successful, creation: the Dark Animus. To this day, the ornate construct observes its duty, empowered by the mysterious substance at the heart of all mogu flesh-shaping experiments.

Durumu:

Lei Shen commanded his sorcerers to mold an aberration that could peer into the hearts of his followers and detect betrayal. From this decree, Durumu was given life. The clever entity stubbornly obeyed its masters until the Thunder King's death, at which time it disappeared into the citadel's labyrinthine corridors. Only recently has Durumu, all but forgotten by the mogu, emerged from hiding.

Ji-Kun

Mogu flesh-shapers discarded their failed creations in an abyssal shaft beneath Lei Shen's keep. The reek of decay lured many scavengers to the refuse pit, including the great Ji-Kun. Ruthless and cunning, the monstrous bird devoured her rivals one-by-one until she held sole dominion over the shadowy tunnel.
    There's broadcast text for lore on the Mogu and Zandalari as well mentioning how the Mogu were constructs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mogu can turn flesh to stone and stone to flesh, so perhaps they worked some of that magic on Ra-Den in order to experiment/ torture him.

I wonder if the vials of red stuff/ blood in the Primorius area is Ra-Den's blood being harvested and experimented with.

Deleted

I Knew it.

Pretty cool having Titan lore siphoned in like this.
    Last edited by mmoc0d440a836c; 2013-01-10 at 03:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    good point

tyr only has 1 hand

ra-den is just a separate watcher

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    good point

tyr only has 1 hand

ra-den is just a separate watcher
    Guarding Pandaland which fascinates me even more