Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Phew guys, I want to reply to all of you, i have tried but its taking me all day on my phone!

So rest assured every who replys the my thread, warm tidings my friend, have a great Christmas and a fantastic new year.

I got socks. I needed new ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 32' LG TV
    WWE 13' (Xbox)
    FIFA 13 (Xbox)
    Loads of martial arts/boxing training gear (boxing mits, support pieces, punch bag, etc)
    2x leather wallets
    £10 amazon voucher
    Walking shoes
    2x lynx sets
    Coat
    Jumper
    Chocolates
    pyjamas
    socks
    I really didn't know the list would go that long...

10+ Year Old Account
    christmas morning i also got a new slim 250gb xbox 360 (to replace the old 20gb one that died this summer)it came with some games 1 month of xbox live and an extended warranty(it was the racing bundle one i think). i also got some more books. one about guns the other two are forgotten realms books. i got a data transfer cable for use with the new xbox 360. i also got a new mousepad with a family photo of my niece on it(since i currently don't have one and the varnish on the wood cabinet for my desktop has all worn off in that one spot and you can now see the bare wood surface.)also got some games. hopefully the data from my old hard drive transfers without a problem.

i feel kind of bad about asking for a xbox for christmas while everyone else gets stuff that isn't as expensive.

Deleted
    I got http://www.wowdb.com/items/90888-foot-ball and http://www.wowdb.com/items/90883-the-pigskin two nice presents from Great Father Winter, i also got a nice achievement for having both of them. Oh i am so happy.

I got a 2008 Mustang Gt! Fully Loaded!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I tell my parents I don't recognize Christmas they usually insist on getting me something so I normally say get a book, as long as it isn't expensive. This year it looks like they got me a pair of headphones I don't need that cost a few hundred dollars. A sad day=[.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    A trip to the hospital with suspected pneumonia.

Space Invader & Pac Man socks.

Nothing
    /sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Jalfrezi View Post
    I'm not enjoying seeing all these scrooges, saying nothing and they've not given presents out this year.

I can safely say, we have having a lovely day so far, despite me having man flu, my daughters first xmas, opened most of her presents, but saved a few for nannies house, had bacon, pancakes and egg for breakfast, watched some tv, uploaded photos to facebook, and we are off to my mums any minute for family gathering and xmas dinner.

This thread is about what you got for xmas, perhaps you should make your own thread on peoples opinions as to what is important at xmas. Each person cherishes different things.
    I fully agree, this is simply for saying what we all recieved etc, the first christmas is always a good one for littleuns, I'm on my second xmas for mine, its amazing, she can understand alot more of whats going on etc. got so much footage of her grinning

@Breadisfunny - This thread is 'what did you get for xmas' coming in here posting 'nothing' is nothing short of a pity party.. and not the place for it. I feel bad for you, I truly do, but dont expect strangers to join in with you. just enjoy the day for what it is. even if you got nothing, you have your health. and you are alive on this rock. thats something to be happy about! Merry Christmas.

Deleted
    two dumbbells some T-shirts, all the ASoIaF books and some other books

oh and some deodorant

i got assassin's creed 3 for xbox 360, two pair of jeans, a giftcard so that i can get a long needed haircut and a little bit of cash from my grandmother which is fine as it would be a pain in the ass for a 85 year old to go shopping for all these fancy modern day things

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    A 100 euro headset
    and some money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtista View Post
    I got a 2008 Mustang Gt! Fully Loaded!
    Epic man

nothing.

in holland most ppl dont do presents with x-mas (ok lots do thnx to the commercials ect ect)
    but we got "sinterklaas" with 5 dec. its basicly the same. giving presents. a guy in red costume with a big white beard. and many helpers.

24" 120hz monitor now I have 2 and its awesome
    3 xbox games (far cry 3, Hitman and Boarderlands 2)
    new xbox controller
    and a memory foam mattress

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    A trip to the hospital with suspected pneumonia.
    That sucks. Hope you feel better soon!

I was killed for the granola bar in my pocket in WarZ woot christmas!
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    New keyboard, new headset, new mouse and mouse pad, the rest of my gifts were in gift cards. Oh and a necklace from my loved one

Deleted
    A bass guitar
    Headphones
    Horde hoodie (<3)
    Epic Purple T-shirt
    Soap stuff
    £170

and I've yet to go to my dad's for more presents :P