Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rat 5 Mouse
    Catz 7 Gaming Keyboard
    Some old collectible Star Trek Comic Books
    New Tower for my Computer (I lOVE it, its freakin awesome)
    2TB Portable HD.
    Star Trek CoffeeCup

Nothing. Because don't need anything. For some reason I started to dislike receiving gifts etc. Family members are in good health and well fed, that's all I need.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2013-12-25 at 07:30 AM.

I got to watch the 5 year old fight herself to not tell what the gift to her grandma was, even though she wanted to tell. Real bad. I got to watch the 1 year old figure out how to open presents and go crazy tearing paper, not caring what is in it and laughing the whole time. I get to watch my niece, who we were told might not survive past day 2, celebrate her 5th Christmas as a perfectly healthy little girl. I don't really need anything else.

But the new Keurig coffee maker is pretty spiffy.

A jigsaw puzzle from my brother and his girlfriend. They've already opened it and tried to collect it, I knew that already, they were just waiting for an occasion to send it to me after they were done with it

And yes, I like jigsaw puzzles!

My cousin gave birth this year (first newborn in the family for quite some time), so we all agreed to not bother with presents for us grown-ups. I didn't visit my family this year, but I'm pretty sure they still gave each other symbolic presents. Going to visit over new year, and then the baby can have his present.
    Last edited by Zindai; 2013-12-25 at 07:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a Samsung Galaxy Young to replace my old and battered Sony Ericsson K700i. Yes i finally joined the smartphone era and i couldn't be happier.

Chocolate, a shirt, a new keyboard and an awesome blanket.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

GTA Collection (III, Vice, SA, IV +DLC), Max Payne 3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, the recent Tomb Raider, Marvel Hero pack, Bulletstorm...Basically I just unloaded my wallet all over the steam winter sale's face.

I got a Marvel S bowling ball by Storm, a kindle, some cash, various clothing and a book. Pretty happy this year

A used tampon of Jeniffer Lawrence, I am the happiest man alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    My religion doesn't do Christmas, but I treated myself with a bunch of steam holiday sales.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Got a sweet battery pack for my phone that holds a weeks worth of charges in it, some Cologne, and a shirt that says "I Pooped Today" and has a bathroom sign stick figure cheering on it. I will be buying myself a new gaming rig after the first of the year though.

Deleted
    This Christmas I got:

£100 cash
    An electric shaver
    Two jumper towels
    A hamper containing two mugs, biscuits, hot chocolate and marshmallows
    Three packs of socks
    Aftershave
    Chocolate and other little bits

Good year all in all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Man I wish I was rich too. Money = happiness
    It's the internet. That was probably a lie.

OT: nothing when I want something I go buy it myself.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-12-25 at 10:01 AM.
    Aye mate

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I bought myself a Nismo 370z and a 50" TV.

Deleted
    I GOT THE SOCKS I WANTED, WOO

I also got some nightwear, a lovely pendant, some awesome mugs, some chocolate and an electric pepper grinder, which is good, because grinding that pepper is a lot of work! (No really, I'm actually quite pleased with that..)

I bought my husband a 27" LED IPS monitor and it is totally amazing, the quality on it is ridiculous. I may have to use his rig for gaming when he's at work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tickets to the theater and basketball, fancy cat food, an ipod dock that doesn't support my ipod sadly - errors with ''this type of ipod isn't supported'', guess it is too old, already 7-8 years old, will return the dock to the store,then also got a cooking book and an h&m gift card.

My girlfriend got me a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3, which is pretty awesome. Also got cash, my mom knitted The Fox Socks for me, and a awesome Björn Borg PJ-pants! Solid christmas for my part.

Deleted
    I got a new keyboard, it says click a lot, very cool I think.
    I also got a new jacket.
    And I got some money so I can buy myself a new headset.

Deleted
    Some magic beans.

15+ Year Old Account
    A day off from work which is better than nothing like the last few years I guess.